Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Creative Time DT Call Card Entry~ Birthday Card

Good Morning everyone!!

I am sooooo excited! Emma over at My Creative Time is having a DT call.
I LOVE Emma's stamps and I thought I would enter a card for her DT call.
Hey you never know right....have to enter to be considered :)

Here is my DT Call Card:
For my card I used the files from SVGCuts~ Cheryl's Cute Bugs
~card base 4.25 x 5.5"
~background 3.75 x 5"
~ adorable snail and all the layers cut at 3.5"

My DP is all from the Bird Song 6 x 6 Designer Paper Pad by First Edition Paper
I also used PTI card stock in Sweet Blush
My crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl Jam in Goblin Green

My sentiment was stamped with Memento Ink on My Creative Time~ Curly Label Die
The sentiment is from My Creative Time~ Many Greetings Stamp Set
The adorable snail face was stamped using PKS~Cottage Cutz Bugs (CC-PK4x6-002)

Extras
 that were added include
 white gel pen doodles around the card frame as well as on the snail and to color in the eyes.
 Copic R85 for the mouth
Inkadinkado pigment ink for all the inking around my cuts in Blush.

I hope you like my card and I hope Emma likes it also :)
There are some amazing entries so I will keep my fingers crossed!!

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you all later.
Have a GREAT day

Also entering this into the following:
The Kraft Journal~ Anything Goes




34 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Good luck :)

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a super cute card!! very cute blog too good luck on the DT call

    Micia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job girl. I love that you used pink. I am actually gonna try this DT call too. Finished my card last night & hope to get it posted when I get in from work today. I've been afraid to look and see how many have already applied- I'm sure it's astronomical but I figured I've got to start somewhere. (I probably shouldn't have picked such a "biggie" to start out with, lol.) Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Emma would be blessed to have you as an awesome DT member. I just love all of your projects. You are uber talented. Bestest of luck!!!

    Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adoarable! What a great shaped card and that snail is too cute! Good luck on the DT call :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG...I LOVE IT! This card is so ADORABLE! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Cute!

    www.brittneyscricutcreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute sweet card, love that peachy keen face on that paper pieced snail......
    Good luck......

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute card. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card! Good luck on the DT call! :) ~Yvonne
    OneCreativeMomma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is SO cute! I love your snail and that sentiment is perfect. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is SOOOOOOOOOOO cute. Emma would be blessed to have a talented girl like you on her DT.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card! I love colors and all the stitching! I gotta learn how to do that! :)
    Tracy M
    tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super kute birthday kard...good luck!

    http://www.facebook.com/JanJan808Kreate
    http://janjan808kreate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a cute card! I love it Jess! I will be rooting for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the snail on this cute card! I also like the way you used this PKS face!
    Good luck!
    Maribel
    ilovescrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an adorable card, love the snail and the ribbon and the colors, also the shape of the card ;)Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh this is so adorable!!! Great job! I really love the colors and design of your card!! :) Good Luck on the DT Call!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG, what a sweet card Jessica! Love the colors and the adorable snail. Good luck with the DT call!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so adorable. Love the soft pink!! TFS and best of luck on the DT call. Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  21. So super sweet! Best of luck! I would love to see your creations on Emma's DT!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That snail is adorable. I love the patterned papers you chose. She turned out darling! Good luck! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  23. very cute card! the snail is so cute. Good luck on the DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Jessica just wanted to stop by your blog the last time you visited was back in March. So I thought I would just stop by and show you some love. Great the card & how cute is the snail. Good luck on your DT Call.

    Blessing AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So cute! Love everything about it! Good luck with the DT call!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so cute, Jessica! I love that little snail and the colors are perfectly cheery to go along with it! The gel pen techniques you used are such a great finishing touch, too. Thanks for joining us this week at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Darling! Love the paper! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is just too cute, love your feminine colors with your wonderful ribbon! Good luck with the DT call :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow! This is soooooo cute! Love it! Good luck on the DT Call!

    Newest follower,
    Jamie
    Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete