Good Morning Everyone!!
It is time for the Halloween Treat Boxes Blog Hop hosted by Sylvia over at Bella Scrapbook Designs.
If you came from Julie's Blog you are right on track...If you want to start from the beginning head back over to Sylvia's because you will not want to miss any of the amazing Halloween inspired projects being shared today.
I made 2 projects today because I just LOVE this time of year....all the fall colors...the yummy treats and the excitement the kids share in Halloween :)
For my first project I made a Test Tube Candy Holder.
I found and downloaded the file for this over at Happy Life Happy Wife
I just fell in love with Tamara's project that I wanted make one also...with my own Twist :)
All the cut files are from The Digi Bistro~ a new SVG Cut file store owned by Cher.
She has awesome files that I just LOVE designing with each week! (Yes..I am a DT member with a fab group of 7 other talented ladies)
So all the paper is from DCWV~ The Ghost and Goblin Stack.
I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Black Soot for all the pattern paper
Stickles to add bling to the cat.
Goggle eyes for the bat and ghost and alittle white gel pen doodles.
The test tubes I found at my local stamp store and after I had everything done, photographed and all ready to go I realized one has a clear top and the other has a white top :(
I love the way this came out and my kids are fighting over who gets to take this to their teacher!!
Here is my second project
I used the Milk Carton Cut file from The Cutting Cafe
and paper again from DCWV~ The Ghost and Goblins Stack.
I added some clear plastic behind the spider cut so my goodies wouldn't spill out.
The Crinkle Ribbon is from 3 Girl Jam~ I just love the colors (this one is Harvest Orange) and I just placed another order with Julie for more of her ribbon!
I also added some Trendy Twine
and the sentiment is from My Creative Time~ All Around Halloween
The finishing touches are some stickles around the spider and on the spider in the sentiment.
So I hope you like my Halloween Treat Boxes!
I had so much fun making these and sharing them with you!
But before you go I have some BLOG CANDY!!
Aren't these the cutest stamps?
One lucky commenter will win these and all you have to do is:
Leave me a comment with your email info in case you are the lucky winner
I would love it if you became a follower but it is not required...I only want you to follow me if you like my work :)
and for an extra entry
Head over to The Digi Bistro's FB page, like them and tell them I sent you :)...then come back and leave me another comment telling me you did so!
Thanks for stopping by! Your next stop is Alina.
Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost..
2. Sandra- http://www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
3. Sandy- http://www.thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/
4. Eva- www.evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
5. Melissa- http://www.timeweavers.com/
7. Kerri- http://www.crafttimeandcupcakes.blogspot.com/
8. Patricia- www.creativediva98.blogspot.com
9. Diana- http://www.daisylovecreations.blogspot.com/
10. Brynn- http://www.flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com/
11. CallyAnn- www.callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
12. Martha- www.
13. Veronica- www.mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
14. Elsa- www.cricutlvr.blogspot.com
15. Suzy www.scrapwithsuzy.blogspot.com
16. Monica- www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com
17. Giselle- www.crossmyheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com
18. Julie- www.cricutchick.com
20. Alina- www.neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com
21. Theresa- http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/