Saturday, October 1, 2011

Another Christmas Card~ Clean and Simple

Another Christmas Card!
Yippee!!
I was looking at some scrap laying on my floor and this idea just came to me :)
I cut the tree's out of my paper and attached them to my A2 sized card for a clean and simple card.
The sentiment is one I picked up from the Dollar Bin last year either at Michael's or Joannes.
Not sure if the picture shows this but the paper is glittery which gives this a nice look.
The paper is from My Mind's Eye~Christmas Tree Stack.

Hope you like this :)
I am linking this up to
 The Pink Stamper~ Christmas Card Challenge
Crafty Creations Challenges~ CAS #137


8 comments:

  1. HI Jessica! Your card may be simple but it is lovely.
    You did a great job using your scraps. I really like it.
    I am off to check out some more of your creations.
    Crafty best,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica this card is awesome. I love the clean lines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica, this is super sweet! Great trees.

    You should enter this over at Crafty Creations they are having a CAS challenge!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, i love it. I might have to scraplift this idea...super elegant simple card. tfs
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! I love the simplicity of it and it looks great! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card sometimes the simple ones are the best, it is so clean it is very appealing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your CAS winter scene. The trees look so beautiful.

    Thank you for playing Crafty Creations with us this week. Do come again, we love to have you and good luck. :)Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic! such a beautiful designing really like it...
    Plastic business Cards
    Plastic Card

    ReplyDelete