Saturday, October 15, 2011

EEK! Halloween Spider Card and an Award


Morning everyone!
I am trying to get caught up on some challenge cards and have another Halloween card to share!
Also I have an award to share from Sherri over at Sherri Scraps with Passion.
Thanks so much Sherri!!
There are 3 rules to follow with this award:

1.) Thank the person who awarded you.
2.) Tell 7 things about yourself that your readers that they may not know.
3.) Award 7 other bloggers this award.
7 things about myself:
1. I am a paper hoarder :)
2. I love to color with my copics
3.I have 2 children who love to craft with me
4. I dream of a crafting room all to my self~ like the ones we all see pictures of and drool
5. I love to blog hop for ideas and inspiration!
6.I try to craft daily...a goal I set for myself when I started this journey almost a year ago
7. I love this time of year!! From Halloween through Christmas!

I am passing this award onto:
Kristin~Lilsweetpea Place
Carley~ The Real ICarley
Monica~Simple Cricutting
Sandra~365 Days of Cricut
Janis~Pause Dream Enjoy
Tami~Tami's Craft Connection
Diana~ DL.Art

Thanks Ladies for all your inspiration and to Sherri for passing this award on to me :)

Now onto my card for today

For this card I used the sketch over at
and
The hop theme from
Cricut 360~ Create a spooky project with a spider and the colors purple, green and orange

My card is a standard A2 size
the paper is from DCVW~The Ghost and Goblin Stack
The adorable spider and frame is from The Digi Bistro ~ Halloween Town SVG file
I added black soot ink to all the edges
googly eyes to the spider
green candi's
purple ribbon from my stash
and
the sentiment is from Fiskars~ Halloween Night

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by



15 comments:

  1. so super cute! that spider is adorable! thx for joining us over at cricut 360!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would have thought a spidey could look so cute. Cute!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning at Peachy Keen Stamps!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stopped by to say congratulations on winning the PK stamps and got a double treat in return. I love the card, especially the sketch you used, and thank you so much for the award. I've never heard of Our Craft Lounge so I'm going to go check them out and hopefully get some more sketch ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Glad you joined our challenge this week at Cricut360!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Love the matting for the spider, and patterned paper!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all congratulations on your award.
    secondly,
    What a beautiful cute card Love those papers and it is just too sweet to be spooky
    Thirdly, Thank you so much for sharing your award with me I am very honored.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your award, Jessica, and oh my gosh, what an adorable card!! The papers you used are so fabulous and the spider is just too cute! You did a great job with the sketch!! :D

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card and love the paper. Thanks for joining us at Cricut 360.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card. Congratulations on the award

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card and thanks for the sketch site!
    Congrats on the blog award too!
    Michelle
    ScrapbookingSOS.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutley adorable and "spooky" of course. Thanks for playing at Our Craft LOunge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is very cute! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Cricut 360!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome job obn the card Jess! I live that spider! CONGRATS ON THE AWARD! Thanks so much for passing it on. You are the sweetest! I will post on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute card.Thanks for hopping along with us at c360!

    ReplyDelete