Sunday, October 9, 2011

Keep Out~ Spider Halloween Gift Box

Hi everyone!
I hope you are all enjoying your weekend!
It has been BEAUTIFUL here....mid to high 70's everyday...LOVE IT!
Except I have a sick kiddo here so we have been taking it easy which just means more crafting time for me :)

I have a Halloween treat box to share to enter over at Happy Life Crafty Wife
I used the free cut file from Lori Whitlock
The paper is DCWV~ The Ghost and Goblins Stack
For my spider I punched a 2 inch circle and used black Honeycomb from Inky Antics.
Here you can see more of the spider.
His legs were cut strips of scrap black paper that I accordion folded.
I did add some fuzzy stuff to give the spider legs a more spooky and realistic look.
The eyes are homemade skittles
I used my Martha Stewart border punch for the drippy goo.
The "Keep Out" is from also from DCWV The Ghost and Goblin Stack.
I attached that with some orange eyelets from my stash.

I am also entering this over at:
Getting Cricky with K Andrews~Simple Sunday Halloween Treat Holder
HappyLifeCraftyWife~Halloween Gift Box Challenge



16 comments:

  1. Great job! I think I would stay out with that spider on top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great Halloween box!! Love the spider. Thanks for coming by my blog. I'm your newest follower.
    (:(:Smiles:):)
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is so fabulous, Jessica!! I love the spooky spider and the drippy goo punch! What a fabulous Halloween project!! Thanks so much for linking up with our Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge :)

    Lisa
    Getting Cricky DTM
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jess! Thanks for stopping by to visit! You always have the cutest projects. I love the fuzzy spider!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, great treat box and spooky spider! TFS
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I really like that you included a creepy 3D element on your box, very original :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your spider Halloween box is outstanding.

    Plastic Cards
    Plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW...this is so ADORABLE! I love that spider AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just to darn cute! Great job on the Challenge. Good luck
    Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
    Hugs :),
    Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This turned out great! :-)

    -Sam :-)
    SamanthaJDesigns @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jessica, this is wonderful!! I love how you used the accordian spider!! Love it!! Thanks for playing along with us at Getting Cricky's Simply Sunday Challenge!
    Happy Craftin :)

    Ildi-Getting Cricky DTM
    The Craftin Mama
    Please visit me too!
    Webmasters Earn Money Here!
    ildij3@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. super spooky love the spider on the top

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your treat box Jessica! the spider on it is so cute!
    Thank you for playing with us this week!
    Becka
    GC DTM
    Creations With Becka

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is very creative!! I love the spider!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Getting Cricky's Simply Sunday Challenge!
    Happy Craftin :)

    Ildi-Getting Cricky DTM
    The Craftin Mama
    Please visit me too!
    Webmasters Earn Money Here!
    ildij3@verizon.netub h0pjud

    ReplyDelete