Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fall "Cutie" Card

Hi everyone!!
I have another card to share today
this one for a few challenges:

Catered Crop~Recipe Challenge
Crafty Creation~ Fall colors and Leaves
More Than Favors~Anything Goes
The Paper Players~ Anything Goes Fall
Tinker Planet~ WCMD
Paper Playtime~Past or Present
The Kraft Journal~ Banners or Border Punch
Creative Inspirations Paint~Inspired by Fall

Ok
 here are the details of my card:
All the bold words were part of the "recipe" for this weeks Catered Crop Challenge
I used SCAL for all my DIE CUTS
The card base and mat are from SVGCuts~Cheryl's Cute Bugs...the base cut using KRAFT card stock and the POLKA DOT card stock is from The Girls Paperie
That adorable CROW is from SVGCuts~Pick a Pumpkin~I used googly eyes instead of cutting out the eyes...I think it looks so much cuter!
Those leaves are from SVGCuts~Crisp Days of Fall
The BANNER is a dollar stamp that I used to stamp and cut out on PTI GREEN card stock
The FALL chipboard stickers were laying around in my stash along with the BUTTON and TWINE
I used  Tim Holtz DISTRESS INK in forest moss and wild honey for all my inking.

I had alot of fun putting this adorable card together and hope you all like it :)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great night

Also being linked as a 2011 Kraft Card Favorite
over at
The Kraft Journal

29 comments:

  1. That card is absolutely adorable!! I love all the cuts and the banner is just too cute.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Jessica, this is an adorable fall card!!! I love the banner and the super cute crow..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really like this image his a cute crow and those banners are totally fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So super cute! Great banner!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My! This is super super cute! So is your blog. So glad you joined us at Catered Crop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jessica, This is adorable!! I have no idea what a SVGCut is, and I had just started looking into getting SCAL, when I found out that you can't use it with the Expression 2, so I think that I am a lost cause, but thank goodness that you are not, because this is great! Karen♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card!! Thanks for playing with us at CTO!
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is this card. Love the bird and the googly eye's is a great touch to the crow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep it is definitely a "cutie" card

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so amazingly cute Jessica!! I love everything about it!! Cute, Cute, Cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderfully cute card!! Adorable crow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Jessica, this is just adorable!! I love it:) Wow, who ever receives this card is going to LOVE it!
    The crow is adorable and the colors are fantastic. GREAT JOB!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable card, super cute details! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You make the cutest cards!!! That little bird with that little headband is SO adorable! Perfect in every way! :)
    Tracy M
    tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute and funny images put in here's card......they make me smile on my face,I like your this style !!!!
    Discount cards
    Pvc cards

    ReplyDelete
  16. THis is adorable- I love the banner and that fun birdie withthe headband! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card, Jess; how cute!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Too cute, thanks for joining CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card I love the fall banner.
    CTO DT Member
    Thanks for joining us at Celebrate the occasion
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute card!
    Such a fun crow!!!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my this is SO cute!! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Creations challenges!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my! I just love this adorable card you created!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is adorable! I love the little headband around the bird! So cute! Thanks for playing along this week at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Jessica, we really adored this cute card you shared with us in last week's challenge at The Kraft Journal and so we are showcasing it tomorrow, Friday November 11 for our Feature Me Friday blog post. Be sure to stop by the blog and pick up your Featured Artist button then and thanks again for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete