Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Birthday Card featuring The Digi Bistro

Good Morning Everyone!!

Time to share another card featuring
This simple design is done using the
Birds of a Feather SVG file.
I wanted another clean and simple birthday card and I just LOVE how this one turned out!
The DP is from Cosmo Cricket~ Social Club stack.
The sentiment is 2 different dollar bin finds.
I used Kraft Card stock as the card base and my corner rounder punch on all side


Entering this into the following challenges:
The Kraft Journal~ Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!


11 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card! It caught my attention right away. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I really like the patterned paper againgst the Kraft paper- it looks so good! Great design! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jessica~
    I just love this CAS card, love the paper piece bird too.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Jess!! I love that you used the pattern paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jessica, this is such sweet card! I have a thing for birdies so it's right up my alley.
    I love the colors against the kraft cardstock too.
    By the way, thank you so kindly for visiting & commenting on my blog.
    As always, I appreciate the support.
    Crafty best,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. I super love it. Clean and simple and BEE-U-TI-FUL.

    Stop over and see me when ya get the chance.
    Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card!! Love the pattern papers you used for the bird. Adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jessica, what a really cute little card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessica,
    This turned out so cute, you did a great job
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! Love the patterned paper the little bird is done with!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That little bird is too cute! And I adore your card and its clean and simple style! Great job! Thanks for playing along this week at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete