Friday, October 21, 2011

Cutting' Up with Class~ Challenge #4 Boo Door Hanger

Hi everyone!
I have been MIA from posting for a few days due to a very bad head/chest cold :(
I was in bed sleeping which has been the best thing for me and I am slowly getting back to functionable.
I did have this door hanger project on my desk since Tuesday waiting to be worked on and have just gotten enough energy to finish and post it for the Cutting Up With Class challenge
For this challenge I chose "Trick" and I received this adorable SVG file.
Everything I used is from my scrap pile...I am trying to use up all this extra Halloween paper before I move onto thanksgiving and Christmas cards.
So the door hanger, the "boo to you" and the poem all came in the file
I just added my own embellishments~buttons with twine and eye's
and the Martha Steward border punch.
I think it turned out pretty cute :)

Entering this into the following:
Cutting up with Class~#4 Trick or Treat

7 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I love this door hanger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome hanger. It rocks. I'm trying to use my paper too...though I haven't really posted any of it...yet. Haha.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute door hanger Jessica! Those eyes and buttons are great. I love that you were able to use your scraps too. That drippy MS punch on the bottom of the poem is a perfect accent. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cuttin' Up With Class!

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like it alot! Love the boarder punch you've used with her files! Aren't her files fun to use with your scrap? I think she's a life saver LOL
    Thanks for joining us at CUWC! See you next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaw, so cute Jessica! Great idea for using up scraps! Love it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done! I love that you were able to use up scraps - I never seem to take the time to scrounge through the box! :0)
    Thanks for joining us at Cuttin' Up with Class this week! I hope you'll come back again for the next challenge!
    -Cheryl
    CUWC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. The door hanger turned out terrific!
    Sorry to learn you were ill. Hope it has passed by now.

    ReplyDelete