Monday, October 17, 2011

Boo!! Halloween Challenge Card




Good Morning Everyone!!

I am suffering the beginning of a cold and feeling not so great so I am posting this then going to rest for a while till the kiddo's get home and the afternoon of chaos begins!

For my card today I used this weeks challenge sketch over at

Here is my take on that sketch
My card base is from Stretch Your Imagination
The Paper is from Bo Bunny
I used George and Basic Shapes for the circle and rectangle cuts
That adorable monster is from Mini Monsters
I attached googly eyes and put him on an action wobble...to cute to spook for sure :)
For my sentiment I used some metal letters I had in my stash and hot glue gunned them in place
All the edges were inked with Tim Holtz ink.
For the inside (since this is double sided paper) I cut the card base slightly smaller in white and attached it.
That way I can write my message inside.

I am entering this into the following Challenges:
My Creative Time~ Throwback Thursday
Fetch a Sketch~ Challenge #9
Fantabulous Cricut~#82 Challenge Me Monday

Thanks for stopping by and see you all tomorrow :)



16 comments:

  1. You take care of sick kids & get rewarded by getting sick yourself. Feel better!
    This cute wobbly guy will be really fun for whoever gets him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so super cool! I love the papers you used and that monster is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute monster. I love that texture on him and the googly eyes. Then to think he is on an Action Wobble makes him that much better. Beautiful paper choice too. Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica,
    Super cute, I love the monster. I hope you feel better soon
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute card, such a sweet monster love the eyes! hope you feel better :>

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Like teh whimsy monster card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute monster card:) Hope your feeling better soon!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute and spooky monster. Love the paper. Thanks for crafting with us today at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute monster. I like that cart. Thanks for playing at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super Cute. Love this monster cute too!TFS with us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehehe - just my kinda card - love it! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this is just so cute. Love the purple monster. Thanks for sharing at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Spooktacular use of the sketch! I do love the googley eyes! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Fetch A Sketch!

    ReplyDelete