Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's Tuesday! Time for Another This to That Challenge!!

Good Morning Everyone!!

It is Tuesday so you know what that means?!?! Another Challenge over at Cher's Studio 
featuring The Digi Bistro.

This weeks challenge is to create a
Fall Scene
All The Digi Bistro DT girls are showing sneaks of the new Autumn Harvest Set

Here is my card...what do you think?

For my card I started with a Kraft Card base~A2 size
The DP is from My Mind's Eye~Mischievous Paper Pack
(I just have to add that I LOVE this paper pack...so much so I almost didn't want to cut into it....anyone have paper they love like that?)

Back to the details..... :)
The cuts from the new files are the
Tree which was cut at 4.5"
(embossed with Divine Swirl)
Scarecrow which was cut at 3.7"
(I added PKS~ Simple Sallies for the face)
The pumpkin which was cut at 1.5"
Those adorable leaves which were cut at .75"
and
The Fence (which is from The Halloween Town Set) cut at 1.5"
and
The frame is from The Stylish Edges set cut at 3.75"

I inked all the edges with my pigment ink from Inkadinkado and ColorBox
Added some white gel pen doodles on the leaves
The sentiment is from My Craft Spot~Happy Fall Stamp Set.

Now it is your time to create a Fall Scene card and link it up over at Cher's Studio
You do not have to use a file from The Digi Bistro but I would love it if you headed over to the store and picked up a file...they really are awesome!
Be creative and have fun!!
I can not wait to see what you create!!

Here is the complete line up of The Digi Bistro Girls
Make sure you check out all the creativity they have to share :)

Monica ~
Our Newest DT Member


Thanks for stopping by and see you all tomorrow :)

Entering this into:
Paper Cutz Challenge #112~ Keeper of the Crow

10 comments:

  1. What a fun fall card! Love the cute scarecrow! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, and I really like that frame around it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica,
    The scarecrow is super cute, to cute to scare away crows. LOL
    Great job
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute, love how the mat and the scarecrow overalls go together!!

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute card, love the scarecrow and paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tree, the fence, the scarecrow - love it all. Thanks for joining at Paper Cutz this week. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a cute cute scarecrow! I just love the scene you have created with the scarecrow, fence and tree! Awesome card!! Thank you for sharing with us at Paper Cutz Challenge!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete