Monday, February 3, 2014

Scrapping The Little Things....{MCT}

Good Morning everyone!!
Welcome to "Scrapping the Little Things" with My Creative Time
where we share Project Life, Smash book or Scrapbook LO's using MCT stamps and dies!
Today I have some Project Life cards to share that I made for my son's upcoming birthday.
Since I am not a scrapbooker, I have taken a huge liking to these PL pages and find it not only a GREAT way to scrapbook easily, but I can plan ahead (like I did with these card) and all I have to do is some quick journaling and add some pictures.
Here are the 4 cards I made, hope you like them!
MCT Products Used:
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While I was on a roll with these PL cards, I thought I would make a few Valentine's Day ones too. They were all using papers from my scrap stash and the cards fit in my smash book filler pages. 
MCT Products Used:

What do you think????
I am kinda addicted to making these....LOL!! Now I just have to move onto actually putting pictures on them! Small steps...that's what I keep telling myself :)
That is all I have for now....
Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the DT made!
I know the inspiration is AWESOME!!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT Monday!!!

18 comments:

  1. WOW I love all your PL cards you really did a fantastic creative job and I so love all the papers you used and how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies. I haven't gotten into PL scrapping yet but will this year. Thanks for so many awesome ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL job with all your PL cards Jessica, Have a SUPER day my sweet friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so absolutely beautiful, Jessica!! I love the papers you used!! You've decorated each one perfectly, too!! Awesome as always!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are ALL adorable!! I love the little Super cute balloons!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards for your pages...good to have some made ahead. These will look wonderful on your album pages.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous journal cards, loving all the papers and great that you are getting ahead! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baby steps for me too :) These are AWESOME!!!

    Have a GREAT day! Stay warm - I hear ya have a storm headed your way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of super duper cuteness going on here!! I love your PL tags, makes me want to start doing PL!! I'm right there with you, baby steps!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These PL cards are all so cute, I do love the paper airplane one:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. These turned out SO sweet! I LOVE them! It is so nice that you can easily make project life cards with Emma's stamps and dies. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These PL cards are Awesome!!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You all make me want to do PL but I just am not going to pay attention to that urge! I love these!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jessica ~ Oh WOW!! What do I think??? I think I want these! I am going to have to lift these cards from you!! I LOVE them!! Plus you have real stitching and oh my the papers!!! AWESOME as always!

    ReplyDelete