Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hey There......{Trendy Twine}

Good Morning everyone!!
It is my DT day over on the Trendy Twine blog 
and this month the DT is showcasing the gorgeous
 Pink Licorice and Pink Midnight Trendy Twine

Here is a sneak of my card...
Supplies Used:
Paper~White, Black and Pink 
Stamps~ Paper Smooches
Enamel Dots

Want to see the whole projects?? 
Stop on over to the Trendy Twine blog HERE for all the details!! I love popping over to read your comments!! 

New to Trendy Twine??? 
Check out the other places where we share our projects .....
Trendy Twine Blog~ HERE
and the
Trendy Twine Facebook page~ HERE

Don't forget to visit the 
 new and improved, packed with tons of product
 Store HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT Day!!!

14 comments:

  1. I am on my way to check it out , great sneak peak, have a wonderful day Jessica!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT cas peek! Heading to see the rest. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER sneak peek Jessica, Have a great day my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. It is one of my favorites so far. The clean design is so pretty and elegant.

    Thanks, Jess :)

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very pretty! I loved the pink and black together!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome sneak!! I love pink and black!! Headed over to check it out!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just went and had a peek. LOVE the pink and black combo!! What super twine too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome peek! Just came from there..what a fantastic card! I love the black/pink combo. It actually is one of my favorite colors together..I really need to go pick up some twine! Great card Jessica! TFS!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty and the twine is perfect with that pretty pink color:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, the black and pink color combo is my favorite. So simple but elegant, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. First I adore the colors and you always make simple in design look PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete