Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Creative Time Sneak Peek Day 4

Good Morning 
and 
Welcome to Day 4 of sneaks for the new
My Creative Time 30th Release!

This is the final day before the New Release Blog Hop!!!!!!

For the final sneak we are sharing projects using the "Fun Gift Pocket Sentiments" and the "Tag Gift Card Pocket Die"

I made 2 different tags showcasing these sets. Hope you like them!!!
The first one is a birthday gift tag....I made this for my son who is officially a teenager today.
Yikes......LOL! 
Happy Birthday Casey!!!
For my tag I used the Tag Dies and all designer paper from Echo Park~That's My Boy paper pack. I did add a white cardstock base to my tag to give it a little more stability (remember this is for a boy...LOL)
I added 2 die cut balloons from the Stitched Party Dies set and popped them up on my tag for some extra dimension. Plus it does not interfere at all with sliding a gift card in and out of the new Tag Gift Card Pocket Die! 
That super awesome sentiment is one of many perfect sentiments in the new Fun Gift Pocket Sentiments. 
Finally I added some Jute String to my balloons (Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions) and some light blue May Arts Ribbon stapled to the top.


My next tag is perfect for giving a little gift for St. Patrick's Day.
I used the Stitched 3x4 Journal Die as the base for my tag and then attached the new
Tag Gift Card Pocket Die stamped with a sentiment from the I'm a Lucky Girl Stamp set that way sneaked the other day :)
Since I wanted to keep my tag on the simpler side, I just added a 4 leaf clover die cut from the You're My Pot of Gold Set and glittered it up with some Lime Green Stickles.
To finish the tag off, I added some matching green tulle to the top and it is ready to give.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Sneak Peek giveaway!***

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!

ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 

For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that is all from me for today.
Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created!

I again hope you have enjoyed all the awesome sneaks we have shared all week! Make sure to come back tomorrow for the New Release Blog Hop and to see all the sets in full!
Remember there is a sweet code to use in the store to receive 20% off!

Have a GREAT day and catch you all tomorrow!

44 comments:

  1. Your tags are awesome and HB CASEY such a big deal becoming a teen
    Love how you did his birthday tag it totally rocks you really got creative love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies on both tags and love too your St. Patty's day tag very cute. You sure are one talented gal.
    Have fun today celebrating!!!! SOOOOO can't wait til 2morrow!!!!
    some retail therapy definitely in store for me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, I love the tags!!! I can not wait until tomorrow! TFS
    Glenda
    Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tags Jessica and I love the sentiments you used, I had to think about HB2U for a second but figured it out, lol Wish your boy a Happy Birthday from us!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome love this new die and love both of your projects TFS :)
    Vicky
    win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these tags ... I'm thinking this is my favorite sneaky release day :). Welcome to the teen years ... A joy they are ;-)

    pruttybird at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica these are awesome! You're not old enough to be a mamma of a teenager! :-))) I know he will love his special tag you created for him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job showing off the new release! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tags are amazing. I especially love the St. Patrick's day tag!


    Tina
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are super cute...love the bday tag!!! Gorgeous St Patrick's day tag too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute tags - love the patterned papers.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too stinkin cute! Love your gift tags that you created!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  12. First Happy Birthday to your son! And second, OMGosh! Your tags are so cute!!! Love this release! Thanks for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job, the paper picks are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your tags are simply adorable with the new pocket die! Happy Birthday to your official teenager!
    Hugs,
    Debbie
    Crafthawk@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. These tags are fabulous!!! Happy birthday to your son!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are both perfect! Great job on each one and happy birthday to your son! Thanks for all the beautiful projects you have shared this week! Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your tags are super duper cute ! Love that shade of green on your second tag! Can't wait for tomorrow ! Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the boldness of the bday tag. So cool!
    Kristi
    kidshomelove@yahoo.com
    foundtimeforme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both of your tags are fabulous, Jessica!! I love the birthday one - it's so festive and fun!! Happy birthday to your son!! I hope he has a wonderful day - his first as a teenager!! And your St. Patty's Day tag is so awesome!! The sparkly shamrock is gorgeous!! Love them both!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  20. Woah, what a super cool idea! I totally love these--that stitched tag gift card pocket is brilliant! Leave it to Ems ;) Both of your gc tags are truly fabulous Miss Jessica! Once again, you do not disappoint!!! OMGosh, no way you have a teenager--you look like one yourself! Happy birthday to you, Casey! Yay, what a fun day!!! I can't wait for the official release!!! Hugs girlie, have a wonderful day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my gosh...total cuteness :) Happy Birthday to the big teenager :) I have to say I love today's release!!! It's such a perfect set!!
    Have a great day!!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday to Casey! He will love the tag and gift card. I like the white layer...you must have fussy cut that and it looks great. I also like how you used a 3x4 for a tag and it looks super. The tulle and clover make a beautiful card/tag. I am going to love this release. Fabulous job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your tags Jessica. Great choice of papers.

    Melisa
    Lovemycricut2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love these little pockets. Will be so handy in my greeting cards.
    txmlhl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very fun tags Jessica! I am loving the new dies and stamps today! Wow, so many decision, lol I am loving it all:) Thanks for a wonderful week of inspiration!
    Have a super day!!
    Happy Birthday to Casey! Wow, a teenager-have fun...before you know it, he will be driving!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cute! And Happy Birthday to your son!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh love the shapes of these tags! These are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very cute! Love the St. Patty's paper you used.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great choice of papers on your cute tags.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. They are both Super DUPER cute, COOL and TOTALLY fun!!
    Love it!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  31. Awesome tags. Love the little pockets. TFS

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love your fabulous tags and love this new die!!
    salido99@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the creations! Can't wait for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great, fun tags

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  35. I always appreciate when I come across craft projects for a boy or a man. Yours is wonderful.
    nslee@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks for sharing your sweet tags.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    DMCARDMAKER at AOL dot COM

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very cute tags!
    Shears@ameritech.net

    ReplyDelete
  38. Lovely projects Jessica, thanks for all the inspiration!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz
    unikebyyes{at}yahoo{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'm loving that pocket die for gift card and what a fantastic way you have showcased them:) Loved the tags:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  40. cute idea to use the journal die as tag! oh and the white layer on the first tag is a nice touch, even if you didn't need it for stability! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  41. So adorable!! I love that little pocket!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  42. Jessica ~ I LOVE your tags! That first one ~ I need that paper! its so PERFECT for boys ~ IMO!!! then the St Patty's Day one ~ I am a HUGE fan of green especially around this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love these tags with the little pockets, adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete