Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Blessings for the New Baby......{Seize the Sketch #14}

Good Morning Everyone!
It is time for another Seize The Sketch Challenge.

Here is the new challenge sketch.....
Hosted this week by the very talented Amy

And here is the baby card I made based on the sketch!
For my card I used the adorable Peachy Keen Stamps~Over the Moon stamp set. I colored that CUTE cow using my copic markers and then cut the image out, placing it aside while I put the rest of my card together.
Since I LOVE my sewing machine so much, I added alot of stitching to my card. First to the card mat and the through the center mat where the white/pattern paper meets.
All the designer paper for my card is from DCWV~The Boyhood Stack and the Kraft, cream and white cardstock are all from my stash.
After all my pieces were sewn and attached to my card base, I further embellished my card by stamping some additional stars from the same stamp set, this to match the embossed white cardstock as well as the embossed "moon".
The sentiment was added to a die cut Vintage Label Die from My Creative Time stamped on a scrap of Kraft cardstock.
To finish my card~ and not really visible in the picture~ I colored the stars using my Wink of Stella pen as well as adding some to the embossed white stars too. This really adds some fun twinkle to them :)

So what do you think???
I hope you like my card and will play along with the new challenge!
Make sure to head on over to the Seize The Sketch blog to see what the other DT members created with this sketch and for all the details on how you can play along.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:


36 comments:

  1. This is such a cute baby card Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jessica :-) such a cute image and the papers, colours and layout are all fabulous. This definitely has the 'awww' factor :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the stitching is amazing!!! What a sweet sweet card with those beautiful papers Jessica! Love it and that cow is just cute as can be..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - this is beautiful! Love the papers/stitching and sweet image. Fabulous layout - gorgeous. Not enough words :-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous, Jessica!!! What a adorable image!! The embossing and stitching add such amazing texture!! I love this sweet card!! It's fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's FANTASTIC! Adorable stamp and stitching is awesome as always!
    Have a GREAT day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!!! JEssica, I love this!! You did such a great job, per usual!! Karen♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jessica, this is adorable! What a fun baby boy card - love all that stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my what a cutie.. love that cow..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely too cute! Love that fun cow and your "moon" - perfect sketch for these images :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your stitching is AMAZING!! OMG!! How do you do it!!
    Absolutely PRECIOUS!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*



    ReplyDelete
  12. What an amazing mix of color and texture. Not to mention all that fabby stitching! I can never get mine to look that good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling card Jessica - love the image and your stitching is divine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. adorable :)
    will be back to play catch up when i am feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so sweet. I love that peachy face. Nice design
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww such a cute card and great job with the sketch:) Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  17. Over the moon adorable, Jessica!! Love the embossed pieces and stitching…great take on the sketch missy!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is sooo STINKIN' ADORABLE with that sweet PK cow!!! LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable is all I can say. Love that sweet image you used.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is so sweet! I love the stitching of course and yours always looks so good! Adorable!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is SO cute! I love the look of the embossed moon and your dark stitching is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is too cute...Love all the layers and the DP's are fabulous. So blessed you joined us at last week's Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Our new Challenge is now live and we'd love for you to join us again. Can't wait to see what you link up this time. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word in Psalm 30:5, "For His anger endureth but a moment, and in His favor is life; weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning."

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aaaw, what a sweet baby card! Your stitching is ALWAYS so perfect! Wow, and it adds so much to your cards:) I love the sweet cow jumping over the moon! Love your card!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely wonderful, Jessica. How super fun that you're able to play along in the challenges now that you're no longer on the DT. I would do the same - LOVE the challenges. And of course, love me some kraft!
    Have a blessed week!
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super cute baby card, Jessica!!! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You just make the cutest cards! This is no exception! Love it girl! I apologize for still being slow
    To roll around and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Aww, so sweet! Love the mix of papers and your fabulous stitching, too.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Jessica~ this is ADORBABLE! Of course I LOVE the stamps but that paper ~ OMG!! So PERFCT and I ADORE plaid!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This cow jumping over the moon is just to adorable!!!!!! Love the plaid paper!!!

    ReplyDelete