Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day......{Seize the Sketch #13}{Post #2)

Morning again everyone!
If you are looking for my Peachy Keen Stamps February Release Sneak for day 4 please click HERE!

It is time for another Seize The Sketch Challenge.
Here is the new challenge sketch.....


and here is the Valentine's Day card I made using it!
For my card I used the so super CUTE Peachy Keen Stamps~Valentine Cupids and paper pieced the mouse with a very light gray cardstock. I then added some pink copic color to his ears and mouth, chalk to his cheeks and some diamond stickles to his wings.
The designer paper is from my stash...not exactly sure from where and the white ribbon is from 3GJ.


So what do you think???
I hope you like my card and will play along with the new challenge!
Make sure to head on over to the Seize The Sketch blog to see what the other DT members created with this sketch and for all the details on how you can play along.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!

33 comments:

  1. Aw cute mouse! TFS Jessica - enjoy your happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card Jess, I love the colors that you used. Hope you are doing well this rough winter we are having... More snow coming tonight and tomorrow. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw, what a darling little mouse image! The glittery wings are so stinken adorable! I love the pretty bow to!
    Fabulous card:)
    Have a SUPER day Jessica!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love your take on the sketch...plus how can you go wrong with a sweet PK mouse! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica, he is so stinkin' C-U-T-E!!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I can say is AWWWWWW!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh it's so sweet! Love your colors too :)

    Have an awesome day Jessica!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is so sweet!! That little mouse makes me smile!! I love the sparkle you added!! The papers are fabulous!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwww!!! I love that mouse stamp, he is the cutest Jessica! Beautiful card and great job using the copics! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of my all time favorite images for Valentine's Day. He is just too stinkin' cute! I used this image to create by February calendar page. Love how you colored him and the layout of the card is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card and that image are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! he so cute and I love the soft feel of the colors, Great job on the sketch too! Have a great evening.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness- what a darling card! Love that sweet little mouse and your pretty bow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. too cute!!!! i need to put him on my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! He looks like he scored a bullseye :) Love the bit of glitter on his wings!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always know that I will visit your blog and leave SMILING..you are so talented, Jessica. Each card is different, yet so YOU. Love this sweet Cupid Mouse…glitter wings are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. darling...love his little facial expression!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love how soft this feels. The pastel colors give it a certain sense of class and elegance, even with the playful image.

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  19. you know that this is TOO stinkin cute, right?..LOL
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*


    ReplyDelete
  20. SUPER DUPER CUTE card Jessica, LOVE IT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aw, so sweet! Love the paper pieced mouse with the sparky wings!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jessica ~ Oh your cupid is ADORBS!!! LOVE all the papers and details!! That mouse is so happy because you did an AMAZING job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Saweeeet!!! The little mouse just made me smile!!!!

    ReplyDelete