Saturday, February 15, 2014

Peachy Keen Stamps Color/Photo Inspiration Challenge {14-02}

Good Morning 
and 
Welcome to another fun Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge!!!!
This challenge is the Color/Photo Inspiration seen below...
Don't you just LOVE the colors and patterns???

For my inspiration I used some of the colors~ 
Green, Pink and Yellow 
and the fun polka dots in the picture to make a sweet PK Friendship card.
Hope you like it!!!

That adorable flower stamp is PKS ~Lg Fun Flower Rosemary and it is the first time inking her up. 
I paper pieced her using My Minds Eye~ Collectable pattern paper and added some chalk and white gel pen doodles to her face :)
Once all the pieces were cut, I stamped her again on some white cardstock, glued the pattern pattern into place and then fussy cut a frame. She was then popped up onto my card base using some foam tape.
Since I wanted the flower stamp to really stand out, I kept the base of my card pretty simple. I did add some zig zag stitching to the border and then stamped the sentiment from My Creative Time~Floral Sentiments.
To finish off my card, I added a few matching colored enamel dots from various packages. Boy do I LOVE those enamel dots! They are such a GREAT extra embellishment!


I hope you have enjoyed my card and will play along with the new challenge!!
You can find out all the details by heading over to the Peachy Keen Blog as well as see the inspiration from the other DT members!


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT Saturday!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
My Craft Spot ~Based loosely on the below sketch 

30 comments:

  1. Oh Jessica this card is just way too cute. Love the PK face and how you put the flower together, the papers rock! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious, Jessica! Great job paper piecing this adorable flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darn cute, love the paper piecing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy little card!
    Have a great weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this ADORABLE card!! Lovin' the stitching!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo sweet, love the sewn detail with the beautifully paper pierced flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so absolutely adorable!! What a sweet image!! I love that face!! And your stitching - amazing as always!! This is fabulous my friend!! I love, love it!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just darling! What a sweet little face!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Total sweetness! This is really just adorable Jessica - your paper piecing looks wonderful and I love the sweet image you used ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is amazing! I LOVE the added marker to the patterned paper to give it a very realistic look! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super-- DUPER!!! I can not even see the piecing, you did an amazing job. I love the colors and the papers nice design
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. DARLING, Jessica!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh WOW this is so adorable! Love love the paper piecing! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so stinkin cute. love all the polka dot patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute, the patterned paper you used is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Jessica, I hope you're having a wonderful weekend and staying warm and safe out there! This card is so fun and completely adorable! I really like all the fabulous papers, colors and patterns and your 3 different sized/colored dots and of course, your phenomenal stitching! Awesome card! Big hugs and have a great day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty Jessica. It makes me want spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So stinken cute Jessica! I love the fun little face you stamped and check out those 3 marching lady bugs:) Such a sweet card for a friend:)
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a darling image! And those colors are so yummy! Reminds me of spring! Thank you for blessing us with your talents at Word Art Wednesday! We look forward to seeing you again!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is SUCH a happy card, Jessica! I'm so impressed with your fussy cutting too! It's PERFECT!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this sweet card! It is just so happy! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute card and adorable PK face stamps:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  23. BEAUTIFUL card Jessica, That PK flower is ADORABLE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. So adorable, love those flower stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Jessica ~ Well you used one of my FAVORITE PKS stamps and die!!! I LOVE what you did with this flower ~ paper pieced it PERFECTLY! BEAUTIFULLY done!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh, I just love this adorable flower!! So, so sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete