Saturday, February 1, 2014

Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch Challenge ....{ 14~01}

Morning 
and 
welcome to the first Peachy Keen Stamps challenge for 2014!
The new challenge, which will run for almost 2 weeks is this adorable sketch!
Now you know me....I LOVE working with them! You can really let your creativity run with them!! And that is just what I did! I created 2 cards based on the challenge. One is a birthday card for my son, who is turning 13 in a few weeks and the other is a Valentine's Day card. I hope you like them both and are inspiration to play along with the challenge.

Here is the first one. I LOVE this Doodlebug Designs paper and to add some texture to my card I brought out my sewing machine and added some fun stitching. The fun star is from My Creative Time and I just had to stamp the face from the Jan SOTM. That stash is just too CUTE!!!!

Supplies Used:
Doodlebug Designs~Boys Only paper pad
My Creative Time~3 Star Stitched Dies
Sewing machine, white gel pen


For my next card I used the sketch and came up with a Valentine's Day card. Thinking maybe I should give this Love Note to my hubs :)

Every once and a while Peachy Keen Stamps will offer a freebie stamp with your purchase. I don't remember when this one was offered...but the sweet music note and matching sentiment was the freebie. It is not even available for purchase so I can not link it back to the store :( BUT make sure you sign up for their newsletter so you don't miss any of these specials and sales!!!

Supplies Used:
Peachy Keen Stamps freebie "love note" stamp set~ Not available for purchase
My Creative Time~ Stitched XL Label Die
My Minds Eye~The Station paper pad

I hope you have enjoyed my cards and will play along with the new challenge!!
You can find out all the details by heading over to the Peachy Keen Blog as well as see the inspiration from the other DT members!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT Friday!!!

15 comments:

  1. The mustache is SO fun! What a great card to celebrate your young man turning 13, doesn't time fly?! Your love note is darling too, Jessica...so happy and sweet. The stitched label die is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are so cute. I can't even pick a fav...love them both!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Great choice of face for that star! Your notes are beautiful too.

    Thanks for sharing these awesome cards!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards look amazing like always. Love the notes one. I have to lift that for my son's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch! Both cards are so fun and unique, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two more amazing cards!! That face on the star makes me smile!! And the love notes card is gorgeous!! The papers are so pretty!! Super-duper awesome my friend!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch! Love both of them! The layering looks great and again love the stitching!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the stitching and how your use of the sketch turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome take on the sketch!!! TOTALLY cute!!!
    Have a wonderful day my creative friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  10. jessica, both of your cards are darling, but I just love the star with the stach! too stinkin' cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! I love that mustache stamp so cute:) and what a perfect blend of designer papers on the 2nd card. Great jon on the sketch my friend.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jessica ~ Okay add these to my stack! I LOVE them but that star mustache card is just ADORABLE and I LOVE how bright and cheerful it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so darn creative, so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete