Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day.....{Trendy Twine}

Morning and Happy Valentine's Day!
I hope your Friday is full of LOVE, HUGS and KISSES!!!!

A few of the Trendy Twine DT members are sharing some Valentine's Day cards with you so make sure to check out the Trendy Twine blog to see with the other ladies made as well :)

I wanted to make a colorful Valentine's Day card....one without the traditional red, pink and white color combo only so I used last week's
DS137 by the Deconstructed Sketch

And made this card that I will give to the hubs :)
For sure a non traditional Valentine's Day card but I LOVE how it turned out!
The papers, the colors and of course the center heart. Tied all together with some of my favorite~ Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine!

Supplies Used:
Paper~ White, Navy, Pink (stash)
Bella Blvd- Kiss Me
Stamps~ My Creative Time- Circle Tab Sentiments
Dies~ My Creative Time~Stitched Sweetheart & XOXO Dies
My Creative Time- Stitched Circle Tab Die
My Creative Time- Vintage Stitched Label Dies
Embellishments~ Trendy Twine-Strawberry Cupcake
Sewing Machine
Enamel Dots

I hope you have enjoyed my card! Make sure to check out the rest of the DT's cards as well!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT Friday and Valentine's Day!

Entering these into the following challenges:
Craftin Desert Divas


27 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card Jessica, hubby will love it ... I love the nontraditional colors and the sewing is fantastic! Happy V Day!!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on with that sketch, Jessica! I don't know how you come up with something so special and different for every single project!! I'm sure your Mister will love this! Happy Valentine's Day sweet lady…hope your day is filled with LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the non traditional colors! the large graphic paper is so fun for this sketch! have a happy, safe, and warm weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! Love the giant polka dot paper with your single big heart! It really POPS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww this is so sweet.. love the big heart and the color combo is perfect.. great card Jessica.. Happy Valentines day..

    ReplyDelete
  6. how pretty. happy valentines day my friend. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and love that sketch! Hmmm, I think I better go and make Andy's card too ! Happy Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!! You are the one who really got me loving the stitching on cards and I want to thank you for giving me that inspiration to bust out my sewing machine! :)
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Jessica!! Love the big polka dot paper!! And your stitching is impeccable as always!!

    Thanks for joining us at the Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party!
    Happy Valentines Day
    Lori
    http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful, Jessica!! I love the colors and of course, your amazing stitching!! This is just gorgeous my friend!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Happy Valentine's Day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. yay!!! I LOVE this so much!!! Fabulous colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's awesome and the perfect Valentine for the hubs!

    Happy Valentines day to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Jessica. Love the papers and as always your design is fabulous.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful color combinations and design Jessica.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  16. SO cute, Jessica!
    Thanks a whole bunch for sharing this with us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh I love all the colors of the circles and I just love to see stitching on cards and I really need to do it more on mine:) Have a Happy Valentine's Day my friend:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card! Awesome take on the sketch!! lovin' the stitching...
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful color palette, I love all the geometrics going on with your lovely card! Hope you have a great Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. So sweet and fun Jessica, I hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great take on the sketch I love all the papers you used. The stitched heart is one of my fav's
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super fun and I love the colors and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your project, Jessica! We appreciate your support and talent so much. Thanks for participating in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday!
    Diane Noble (DT-WAW)

    ReplyDelete
  24. i love the colors on this card! Thanks for joining the Wacky Wednesday Challenge!

    Happy Crafting!
    Paula
    morethanfavors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Jessica ~ Oh this card is so COOL! I LOVE the color combination and the paper! Then the details ~ so FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is a bright, happy card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete