Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thank You.......{MCT Challenge}

Morning!
It is time for another My Creative Time Challenge!!!

Ready for this one??
It's an ABC Challenge
For this challenge, you are to pick any letter of the alphabet and base your project on that letter. 
For example, if you choose the letter "B" you would use as many "B" items as you can.....buttons, bows, the color blue and incorporate your My Creative Time stamps and dies into your project.

Well I did not use the letter "B", instead I went with the letter "T" and made this.....
So you want to know what "T" items I used?? Can you pick them out??
You know I was going to tell you anyways.....LOL
~I made a Triangle box using the tutorial I followed HERE
~My designer paper from Echo Park is Teal colored.
~I closed my triangle box with Tickled in Teal Trendy Twine
~My Thank you sentiment from Floral Sentiments is stamped on the circle die cut from the Surprise Pop Out Card Die
~I finished my project off by embellishing it with some Teal enamel dots after filling it with some sweet Treats
So what do you think?????
Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the DT made!
I know the inspiration is AWESOME!!!!

Before you go I have some upcoming events to share......
Please make sure to come join us this Saturday for the
My Creative Time/Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon Blog hop

AND
Starting on Monday are the sneaks for the 30th My Creative Time New Release!
You are going to LOVE what Emma has come up with!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT Thursday!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following Challenges:

30 comments:

  1. Adorable treat box! Thanks for sharing.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific Triangle Treat box!! cute ideas and you did a great job
    with the letter "T" yep T-riffic so clever & creative of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect! What a cute treat box, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too darn cute...love your treat box!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well how fun it this challenge??? I have fun trying to guess the T items, yeah I got 2 , not very good at this game, LOL You did amazing with this box and thank you so much for the link for the turorial because I scoured the internet looking for a good video to make a triangle box and never found one I liked...you could imagine my delight when I first saw your project, I let out a vocal Whopping YES!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a fabulous box and I love teal! Great choice of papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute triangle box:) Fun papers...I don't use teal to often but certainly love it! The twine is so fun to! You always do such an AMAZING job on your projects! Love the challenge!
    Have a great day...we are in for like 10 inches of snow this aftn! Here we go again!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is so fun!! I love how you used the letter T!! The triangle box is so awesome!! The teal is so beautiful!! I just love this!! What a fun challenge!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable T project. You used so many great T items! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job on your letter T project. The box is so interesting...I don't think I have seen that shape before...love it!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very BEAUTIFUL!! Love the Thank you sentiment!!! Fabulous!!
    Awesome job my friend!'
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun challenge! You did a fabulous job and your creation is so awesome, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! This is fabulous! Love the shape of it and the colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhhh…letter T! You showcased it so well. Great box and color, Jessica! What a fun project. Teal is just so TRENDY right now…love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So super fabulous, I love it!!! Totally going to check out the tutorial!! Thanks for sharing all the "t's" hope I can join!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great treat box, thanks for linking to the tutorial, Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You did a great job with the T I love everything about your project.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally Terrific! Love your sweet little triangle box, I've never seen one in that shape. The papers and twine are so pretty - great T project my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are so super creative, Jessica. I always enjoy seeing your creativity at work, and I thank you again for sharing with us.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  20. that's a lot of T's my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. T is for Terrific!!! haha! Your little treat triangle box is darling!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your triangle box and the teal color is right up my alley! Fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVE IT!!! great colors and shape, I'm going to have to check out the tutorial on the box!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very beautiful treat...I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Jessica ~ Well you captured the letter "T" Terrifically, Tastefully and you my Talented friend Totally rocked it!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  26. Darling treat box, love the color!!!

    ReplyDelete