Monday, February 3, 2014

100% Sweetness......{Trendy Twine} {Post #2}

Good Morning everyone!!
If you are looking for my "Scrapping the Little Things" post for My Creative Time please click HERE

The Trendy Twine DT is back from a break in January with some new additions to the team and lots of fun things coming this term! For the DT announcement and to meet the new team, make sure to check out the Trendy Twine Blog.

This month is all about Valentine's Day! Love is in the air and the DT is sharing
Valentine Treat Packaging with treats of course. This ties in with the new challenge that is now up on the blog. 
The Challenge......
Will You Be My Valentine?

~Valentine treat packaging (must include the treat)
with Trendy Twine~

**If you do not have Trendy Twine, use hemp, jute, 
embroidery thread, or yarn only; NO ribbon
(no other brands of bakers twine)**
There are lots of colors on sale this month too that would be perfect for your projects...
Valentine Cherry Cupcake Mini or the Pink Licorice Mini
Valentine Cherry Cupcake Mini Set by Trendy TwinePink Licorice Mini Set

Deadline is 11:59 p.m. central time, Monday, February 17th. 
Project must be new for the challenge.
You can link up HERE!

Now for my projects.....
I used a few additional products from the store besides twine for my treats.
I hope you like them!!
Paper Straws are so popular right now and the things you can do with them are endless! I found these huge marshmallows at Walmart that were perfect for using the straws as the sticks! So using the Red & White Dots Straws from Trendy Twine I made some sweet chocolate dipped marshmallows for my Valentine's.

What is a sweet treat without a cute tag, right??? The tag and sentiment are from My Creative Time~Stitched Round Tab, Arrow and Tag Die and the 100% Sweetness Stamp Set.  I used the Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine and wrapped it around the center of the tag 3 times and tied it in a bow. So cute!!! Then using the same color twine I attached the tag to the treat bag.


And here it the whole treat! So yummy!!! 
(my kids approved too...LOL)

This last project I actually took the Apple Box Set that I got from The Cutting Cafe and resized it in the Silhouette studio to fit my over sized marshmallow. I removed the apple so I could use the heart from the Stitched Sweetheart & XOXO Die as my window. I kept the box decorated simply and added a beautiful 3/4 Chevron May Arts Ribbon to the top. (you can pick these beautiful ribbon's in many colors up in the Trendy Twine store too!!!)

Well that is all I have....
What do you think??? Sweet treats and cute packaging too!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New to Trendy Twine??? Check out the other places where we share our projects .....
Trendy Twine Blog~ HERE
and the
Trendy Twine Facebook page~ HERE
Don't forget to visit the 
 new and improved, packed with tons of product
 Store HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT Monday!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
V's Sweet Ideas Blog
Really Reasonable Ribbon
Craftin Desert Diva's

31 comments:

  1. GREAT little treat holder Jessica!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg...these are just too cute!! and I bet they are yummy too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, these are absolutely great!! Love the boxes and tags! Adorable!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet AND Yummy….great packaging Jessica, these are just so cute. I don't know how you have time for all the cuteness you pack into your life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute treats, love the little boxes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute treat holders.... love the yummies and perfect showcasing on them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so awesome!! I love the chocolate covered marshmallow! How fun is that?! Great packaging too! I'm excited to be on the DT with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So yummy and so cute!!

    Happy Monday my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, these are so sweet and yummy!! I love how you've packaged them!! The look amazing and I bet taste amazing, too!! Love them my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I think these are just the cutest!! What a fun way to use those fun straws too! You are always so creative Jessica. :)
    Have a fabulous day!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so perfectly done Jessica, I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooohhhhh these look yummy! I know whose house I'm going to! Hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are AWESOME!!!Yummy too!
    So HAPPY to be part of this AMAZING team!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay Jessica....pass one over! Yummy!!
    I love this idea and I actually saw these marshmallows on Pinterest and went out and got all the supplies to make them. I am sure they wouldn't look as GREAT as yours though! Your packaging looks amazing too! Great job!
    I was thinking Arya would love to decorate some up to:) Oh boy, we'll see how that goes, lol!
    TFS!
    have a GREAT day:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! These look soooooo yummy and the packaging is just beautiful. Love the use of the twine! Thanks for playing along in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #88: Anything But a Card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. AWESOME! I love those sweet marshmallows and may just have to "borrow" this one from you - my grands would love them! Your cute little package is just perfect, I love the fun polka dots and pretty bright bow - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wowzers! These look delicious, but too pretty to eat. Love the way you used the straws for the sticks. Your tag and box are so festive. Such an awesome treat, Jess.

    Looking forward to another crazy term ;) So glad to have you.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jessica, these are too cute!!! I love how you got the chocolate to look scalloped!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These treats are fabulous - love the straws and the great box! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  20. These look fantastic (and delicious ) , love , love these !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are simple stunning. My girls would love to have these yummy looking treats. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Color“ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super sweet and I love the cute box. Great job resizing it for this project:) Have a great evening.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the treat boxes! They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Well how stinkin cute is that little treat box and those adorable straws!! I love this project! UBER cute!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  25. Jessica ~ both of these are ADORABLE and so PERFECT! I LOVE how simply stated these are and I LOVE the straws too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. cute, cute , cute thank you for playing along with RRR! cherry

    ReplyDelete
  27. Mmmm!!! I want one!!! Oh, and they are cute too!!!!

    ReplyDelete