Sunday, November 4, 2012

CI Paints Inspired By~ A Sketch


Good Morning Bloggers!!!
It is time for another fun
Inspired By Challenge 
over at
This weeks Challenge~
Inspired By: A Sketch
we want to see all those cards you make inspired by any sketch! The only catch...you must share the sketch in your post.
For my project today I used the sketch from
(the challenge is actually over but I still like the sketch)
and came up with this.....
I used several different CI Paint products~
  • Deliquesce Black Embossing powder for the image and sentiment
  • Gold CI Paint for the crown and for the cuffs on his jacket
  • Resplendence Angel Dust for his beard

Here is a close-up so you can see more of all this shimmer and sparkle :)

Supplies:
Paper~ Kraft, Core'dination, MME
Jolly Holiday
Other~ Creative Inspirations Paint~
Deliquesce Black Embossing Powder
Resplendence Angel Dust
CI Paint~ Gold
Seasons Bundle~ Halloween Harvest

I hope you like my projects and will play along with us over at
Remember you do not need CI Paints on your project but if you have them we would
LOVE to see how you use them!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!!


20 comments:

  1. GREAT looking Christmas card Jessica!that little stamp is TOO CUTE and you did an AWESOME job with your sketch,Have a great my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica - this is such a fabulous card. Have a great Sunday. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...great sketch...that Santa is too cute!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jolly Old St. Nick is so stinkin' cute!! I love his sparkly beard!! What a fabulous card my friend...perfect take on the sketch!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card Jessica! great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful Christmas card!!greta take on the sketch! Like this challenge and will be joining.TFS
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very CAS and oh so fab...The image looks great on the card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. The Santa looks amazing my friend. Hope your enjoying your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card Jessica. That santa stamp is really cute, especially the way you blinged him up:) Have a great day!
    (:(:SMiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card as always my friend. You are such a nice clean crafter. Why is it I can't craft that way! I am like a mad scientist, destroying my craft room and then making something that seems like a mess! HEE HEE
    Hugs,
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously, this is absolutely adorable! I just love it!! Loving that Santa. Great job!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great jjob embossing everything on Santa. What a fun sketch

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! The embossing looks great and love the angel dust on the beard-nice and sparkly!
    Just posted a few pic's of Arya! come over and check them out!

    Sherrie K
    http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely job Jessica , I love the Angel dust for St. Nicks beard! Love the simplicity..I have learned so much of you if you have noticed from the simplicity I am now applying to my cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so fun! I love all of your details...great job working with these products very inspiring!!! Hugs Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jessica, Your card is so cute! Love the Santa and the sparkle! Great take on the sketch! Great job as always, friend!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that St. Nick, such a pretty card :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Perfect take on the sketch!!! Cute Santa :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jessica ~ Okay this is just an AWESOME card! I LOVE the sparkle it has!!! Well St. Nick is ADORABLE!! So is the embossing!! Well like I say ALWAY ~ simply AMAZING ~ so CAS!!! I just don't know how you do it and do it FABULOUSLY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great lookin St. Nick! Awesome color Jessica!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete