Friday, November 30, 2012

TAWS December New Release & Re-Inspired!!

Good Morning Bloggers! 
It is  New Release Day for
and here are December's Stamp Sets....



And for the month of December only..

 you get this free Holiday Sparkles set (3x4) when you spend $40.00 or more..


Aren't these sets AWESOME!!! 
I think so which brings me to my card for today's post....

Inspired by this photo for 
and the sketch from The Paper Players


I came up with this.....

Using the new Holiday Sparkles set I embossed all the snowflakes using a mix of
Creative Inspirations Paint
 Deliquesce Clear Embossing Powder and Resplendence Angel Dust Glitter
which is a perfect match for this adorable sentiment!

What do you think???

Supplies Used:
Paper~ PTI Enchanted Evening, Stampers Select White, Spring Rain
Echo Park~ Winter Park
Holiday Sparkles
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black
Versamark
Vintage Stitched Label Die
Deliquesce Clear Embossing Powder
Resplendence Angel Dust Glitter
Irock~ bling

So that is all I have for you today!
Don't forget to hop on over to The Alley Way Stamps store to pick up this new release!!
And don't forget about this new set as well..
It is perfect for all those holiday tags!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT Friday!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
The Paper Players~ Sketch Challenge #123
Paper Issues~ Holiday Happy
Tuesday Throwdown~ Lots of Layers
DL Art~ Linky Party
The Old Back Porch~ 52 Card Pickup
The Friday Mashup~ Photo Inspiration



25 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card - love the snowflakes and the touch of bling :-) TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! What a great release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout! The sentiment is perfect! Great choice! Hope you're having a great Friday! SMiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card...love the colours! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Jessica!!!! Have a fabulous weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Jessica, you've been busy and so creative! I love those lacy snowflakes! your snowglobe card is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and those new stamps are pretty awesome! I especially love that Love Knot one :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a BEAUTY,Jessica!!The snowflakes are just darling!!Love this sketch!
    Have a wonderful Friday my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jessica, your card is gorgeous! Love the pretty papers and the CAS design! Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous, Jessica!! I love the beautiful embossed snowflakes!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous. Love all these stamps. Great take on the sketch and use of the stamps and the embossing looks fabby.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Jessica. I commented on this earlier from my I-pad and just realized they always end up in your spam when I do that so I am back to say what a beautiful card this is and I love how you added the bling to the snowflakes. Check your spam folder-- let me know. Thank you for joining my DL.ART ANYTHING GOES Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a fantastic interpretation of this sketch! Love the newly released stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Visiting from DLART Linky Party. Like the snowflake sparkle you've created.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a pretty card :) love the snowflakes!!

    **don't fall out of your chair! i now have time to play catch up on all you have been creating :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a great looking card Jessica!FANTASTIC job as always my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Card my friend. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this beautiful blue card, Jessica - thanks for linking up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cuteness overload! Love the design of your card and the fun bling! Great card pair up with the sentiment, too!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great snowflakes I love the layout you used with them.. This is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jessica ~ Oh look at your GORGEOUS card! The blues are simply BEAUTIFUL and so are the snowflakes!! I LOVE that you used a mixture of the paint, embossing powder and the angel dust!! BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very pretty Jessica. I love this color alot. Great job
    Deb C
    Bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very pretty card! I really like how you used the colors of the challenge's photo . Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete