Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Gone Squatchin' Bookmark w/3 Girl Jam

Morning Everyone!!
I am here to share a fun project with you all for
  3 Girl Jam
Ok so I am not sure if you all have watched the show
"Finding Bigfoot"
 on  Animal Planet but it is a quite an obsession at my house...
not by myself but my hubby and my 11 year old son.
They LOVE the show...so much so that my 11 year old wants to go and find bigfoot..LOL
This leads up to my project for today..
He has been asking me for a bookmark forever
(the 15 I have made him and his brother over the past year are just not enough)
so here it is......
He LOVES this....
I took a picture of Bigfoot from the internet and traced it using my cameo.
After cutting it out and laminating the bookmark for stability I added some of my favorite colors of crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl Jam~
 Harvest Orange from the Harvest Bundle
and
Hot Chocolate from the Hot & Cold Bundle
What do you think??? 

Supplies Used:
Paper~Kraft, Bazzill
Cuts~ Bigfoot SVG~made by me
Bookmark~Silhouette Store
Sentiment~ Lettering Stickers from Authentique
Other~ 3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon~
Harvest Orange~ Harvest Bundle
Hot Chocolate~ Hot &Cold Bundle
Trendy Twine~ Orange Truffle
Laminator

Just a reminder about our challenge going on over at the
3 Girl Jam Challenge Blog
it is a Thanksgiving /Color Challenge w/Ribbon of course

and you have until Dec 6th to link up to win....
~Any 3 files from The Cutting Cafe

The Cutting Cafe
~1 bundle of Crinkle Ribbon from 3 Girl Jam
and
~a future Guest Designer spot

Sounds awesome....Right!!!
Hope to see you link up!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!

18 comments:

  1. Seriously Awesome my friend. Love your bookmark, I especially love the sentiment. Hope you have a wonderful day today my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - so fun! TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, just cracked up when I saw this!!!! So fun :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! LOVE IT, Jessica! The image is a hoot and the title looks fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bookmark, and I'm sure the boys will having them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome bookmark! I'm sure he was so super excited when you gave it to him!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica, this is so cute! Oh boy big foot, I'm surprised my boys haven't found that show. Great idea, love bookmarks!
    Have a great day my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so stinkin' cute!! The image is so fun!! I bet he loved it!! Have a great day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessica ~ Hehehehe!!! That is the first thing I did when I saw this because my little one watched this with his Dad the other week! How CUTE and FUNNY and PERFECT is this bookmark!! I bet they got a real kick out of this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun bookmark-too cute! I am sure he loved it:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG this is too funny, I had to show my DH! He's obsessed too, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! how cute and funny:) LOL! about the 15 bookmakers , we never seem to have enough in our household either LOL!! Love it
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute! What will they do if they find him?
    Seems book markers are always being used around here to --um does that mean there are a lot of unfinished reads?
    Have a great day my friend.hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is too funny. I left a comment on fb and thought I had here. It makes me think of that jerky commercial Jack something or another!!
    Hugs,
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  15. This tag is sooo AWESOME and fun too Jessica!SUPER job with it!!!:)

    ReplyDelete