Sunday, November 18, 2012

CI Paints Inspired By: Thankful For You

Good Morning Bloggers!!!
It is time for another fun
Inspired By Challenge 
over at

This weeks Challenge~
Inspired By: Thankful For You
We want to see all those Thanksgiving or Thank You card seeing that 
Thanksgiving is only a few days away :)


I used this week's Mojo Monday Sketch as well as November's Bingo Challenge from
Bugaboo Stamps

And came up with this....
I just LOVE Bugaboo stamps and this CUTE image is one of my favorites....
I colored them with my copics but also added some CI Paint for some extra sparkle

Here is a close-up if the sentiment~ Lots more CI Paint on the leaves and the brads...
(I did not have any that color so I painted my own!!)
The sentiment is from My Creative Time~ Piles of Smiles and I used 
Deliquesce Clear embossing powder over Gathered Twigs distress ink

Supplies Used:
Paper~ Bazzill, White, Echo Park
Ink~ Copics
Gathered Twigs Distress Ink
Stamps~ Bugaboo
AKV Fall Pumpkin Trio
My Creative Time~
Piles of Smiles
Dies/Cuts~ My Creative Time~
Scalloped and Stitched Circle Dies
Leaf Dies
Cameo Scalloped Edges
Mango, Chocolate, Evergreen
Deliquesce Clear Embossing Powder 
Orange Truffle
Burlap
Brads

I hope you like my project and will play along with us over at
Remember you do not need CI Paints on your project but if you have them we would
LOVE to see how you use them!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Entering this into the following challenges:
DL Art~ Linky Party
The Ribbon Carousel~Fall Spirit

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jessica - I love the burlap and the leaves and that image is so sweet. Also thanks so much for popping by to my blog yesterday and the lovely comment:-

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute card Jessica!that little image is ADORABLE and LOVE the great fall colors,GORGEOUS job my friend!!!Hope you are having a great weekend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Beautiful!!!!The pumpkins are so adorable.
    Beautiful Leaves....Love it!
    Would love for you to link this beautiful card at PDE Challenegs:Thank You Projects.
    Have a wonderful Sunday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica, this card is just awesome. Such a clever idea to paint the brads as well! I LOVE the sparkly leaves!!! The image is too cute.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome!! That is the sweetest image!! The burlap looks fabulous!! The paint on the leaves and brads is gorgeous!! Love it!! Happy Sunday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply magnificent. Love all the elements.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the cute faces on the images. Like the burlap for texture. Thanks for entering the Pause Dream Enjoy Thanks challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT Group B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card and wonderful leaves-they look real. Thanks for playing along with the Thank You/Thanksgiving challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so super cute, jess! love the burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! I love the image that you picked. Thanks for joining us at Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenges this week.

    Becky
    PDE Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so nice I really like the burlap
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART ANYTHING GOES November Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving, My friend

    ReplyDelete
  12. PS_
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thanksgiving themed Thankful Thursday challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    Have a happy Thanksgiving, Jessica my friend

    ReplyDelete
  13. love that cute image :)

    *do you put a thin coat of paint on? i think i am using to much!! oh another "class" i need to take from you! will start packing my bags now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have no idea how I could have missed this but this looks amazing my friend. Love the burlap it just gives it so much texture.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the way you have coloured the Bugaboo image - your card is so sweet! Thanks so much for joining us for Bingo at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug ... and please come and join us again next week!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the burlap and the 'custom' brads you included!
    Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Bingo Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again today for our NEW challenge.
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jessica ~ Oh my I have been MIA last week and girl you just gone mad on ALL these FABULOUS creations!!! I just ADORE this card! How CUTE are those little people peeking behind those pumpkins!! I must say I LVOE, LOVE this design too!! How CUTE did you do that scallop and circle die with those leaves and that burlap!! Eek!! Well let the stalking begin!!LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it!!! The dies, the leaves, the cute image, the burlap, everything!!!!!

    ReplyDelete