Thursday, November 29, 2012

Cameo Creations~ White Christmas


Please click HERE for The Alley Way Stamps December Release Blog Hop

Good Morning!!!
Welcome to this week's
where it's all about Silhouette, all the time! 
If you have any Silhouette machine, 
whether it be the original Silhouette SD or the new Silhouette Cameo, 
Join us in on the fun. 
Cameo Creations Challenge


This weeks Challenge is
White Christmas!

For me when I think of a White Christmas I think of snow....
and this is what I came up with
How cute is this snow globe??
It was a past freebie offered from Lisa (fellow Cameo Creations DT Sister)
and designer/owner of Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon

Supplies Used:
Paper~ Kraft, White
Bazzill~ Icy Mint
Echo Park~ Winter Park
Snow Much Fun
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic
White Gel Pen
Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon
Other~ Stickles
Cuttle Bug Embossing Folder

I hope you have enjoyed my project!
Now hop over to our host
Monica
at
for all the details and to see what the rest of the DT made!!

~~General Rules for Cameo Creations Challenges~~
~Create a project using the theme provided
~Link only the post not your blog.
~Must use a Silhouette Machine
~No back linking.
~Mention Cameo Creations in your post.
Most importantly have fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
Paper Issues~Holiday Happy
DL Art~ Linky Party
Joyful Stamper~ Inspire Me Fridays
2 Sisters Challenge Blog~ Winter Wonderland
Simon Says Stamp~ Anything Goes




23 comments:

  1. So cute...love the snow globe! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica ~ TOO CUTE!!! What a fun and PERFECT cut for the upcoming holiday and season!! Alright that sentiment made me smile and laugh this morning~ ADORBS!!! I REALLY need this machine ~ yes I know I say that all the time but WOW you really have convinced me of this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this one. That sentiment is too hilarious!!!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great snowball and cute sentiment for it....

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! Love this Awesome Shaped Card. Love the embossing too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Jessica, love this snow globe - how wonderful and such a fun snowman. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable!!! I love the way you embossed the globe with snowflakes. GORGEOUS card my friend, have a beautiful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is too funny Jessica, what a fun sentiment and the snowman is really cute!

    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday LInky Party challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is too cute...I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously CUTE my friend!!Love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha!! I love the sentiment!! What a fun card!! The snowman is too cute and the embossing is perfect!! Awesome as always :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. I seen this file on pretty paper and thought it was the cutest thing. you did an awesome job with it. Love it all and the embossing so cute!
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  13. Total cuteness! I sooo love that sentiment - just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute snow globe!!! Love the touch of glitter on your snow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Visiting from DLART Linky Party. Especially like the snow layering on your wonderful Snowman snowglobe.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  16. CUTE!!!!
    well now that i have jumped on the cameo train i will have to try and play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is sooo ADORABLE Jessica!I LOVE your sweet snowman and the embossing is perfect,GORGEOUS job my friend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that you made this into a cute little card and added that adorable snowman! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love everything about this snow-globe card! Gorgeous job with Kraft and blues and I really adore the Stickles on the snow. Lance Jr. made a snow globe out of construction paper. Gonna have to show him this fun card!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jessica love your snowglobe...you are inspiring me to make one too
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely adorable, love the sweet snowman and brilliant shaped card.

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete