Sunday, November 4, 2012

25 Days of Christmas w/...At Studio D

Morning
this is my 2nd post today..
for my Creative Inspirations Paint~ Inspired By project please click HERE
I just wanted to pop in and share this fun event with you all....
Damaris over at
 is doing here 25 Days of Christmas event again...
Last year she shared amazing projects and I know this year will be just as great!!
If you want to get in on all the fun check out her RULES
to play along and enter to win some amazing prizes!
All the details can be found over on her blog

5 comments:

  1. YAY!! You're the first to share this. Thanks so much!!

    x0, Damaris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this Jessica, I am on my way to check out the fun! Have a super Monday , I hope your biological clock has adjusted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, Jessica!! I stopped over and let her know I saw it here!! Happy Monday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the heads up on this one!!!!

    ReplyDelete