Thursday, November 22, 2012

TAWS Christmas Ornaments

Morning and
 Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!
Hope you all have a GREAT day....full of family and yummy food!!
It is my DT day over at
and I am super excited to show you my project :)
Some of the DT are participating in an ornament swap and after searching high and low for a cute ornament idea, I came across a cute idea that worked so well with the new set
No Peeking ...
A Santa Ornament
How adorable is this?????

Here is a close-up of the tag using the Santa from No Peeking
 and the sentiment from Jolly Holiday...

Here is the Santa belt....LOVE this idea and hope the ladies I am swapping with will also!!
I also plan on making more for my best friend's children and my nephew

Supplies Used:
Paper~ White
Stamps~The Alley Way Stamps~
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic
Dies/Cuts~ Tim Holtz Tag Die
Other~ 3 Girl Jam crinkle ribbon~
CI Paint~
Silver Frost
Martha Stewart Glitter
Black ribbon

Well I hope you have enjoyed my project!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a very
Happy Thanksgiving!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
DL Art~ Linky Party
Joyful Stamper~ Inspire Me Fridays
Paper Issues~ Holiday Happy
Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Anything But a Card





19 comments:

  1. Wow love this we do a "Crafty Chrismas" at work were you making something for all our team this is perfect! Pinning it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ornament!

    Happy Thanksgiving,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute...this will now be my next year Christmas ornament. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica - this is so cute and what a wonderful idea. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely CLEVER!!!!!!!!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER CUTE Christmas ornament Jessica!Happy Thanksgiving my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Christmas ornament~
    Happy Turkey Day Jessica~

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Pretty. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Family my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adoooorable. Extra cute!!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy thanksgiving girl :)
    this is too fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh good golly that is adorable! Love this Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute Jessica! Love it, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute!! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey that's santa's big belly! that ornament is too cute! thanks for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon! - Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so creative and fabulous!! I love it!! You are so clever!! This is absolutely adorable!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh - I'm in love with this! So very cute, I love that buckle!
    Hope you had a FABULOUS Thanksgiving!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is super cute and such a creative take on a santa ornament :-) Loving that jolly belly :-) Great job and thanks for playing at the Go Fish Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jessica ~ Shut the front door here!! What an ADORABLE idea!!! I LOVE it!! I have to try and make one of these!! So reminds me of Santas big ole belly!!! Too CUTE and CLEVER! Hope your Thanksgiving was WONDERFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very creative!!! Wouldn't it be cute hanging from a bottle of wine as a hostess gift!!!!!

    ReplyDelete