Sunday, November 25, 2012

CI Paint Inspired By~Anything Goes


Good Morning Bloggers!!!
It is time for another fun
Inspired By Challenge 
over at

This weeks Challenge~
Inspired By: Anything Goes
that's right we want to see ALL of your projects!!!

Here is what I made....
A cute apple for my hubby to put on his desk

Supplies Used:
Paper~ Core'dination, Kraft ~all scraps from the "bin"
It's All Fall Puns
Ink~ Versamark
Tim Holtz Gathered Twigs Distress Ink
Dies/Cuts~ 3D Apple
Silhouette Store
Other~ CI Paint~
Sage, Deliquesce Clear Embossing Powder
Christmas Candy Cane


I hope you like my project and will play along with us over at
Creative Inspirations Paint!
Remember you do not need CI Paints on your project but if you have them we would
LOVE to see how you use them!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
Pile It On~Anything But Christmas
Totally Gorjuss~ Don't Be Square
Everyday is an Occasion~ Linky Party
DL Art~ Linky Party
Joyful Stamper~ Inspire Me Fridays
Craft Your Passion~ Use Your Scraps
Pause Dream Enjoy~ Anything Goes
Paper Playtime~ Anything Goes

17 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica - I love this 3 D apple - hmmmm, me thinks I could make some Christmas decorations using this technique. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great desk piece. Is your hubby a teacher?

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute apple - this will make hubby smile every time he glances at it on his desk...LOL!
    Enjoy your wonderful Sunday~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable, Jessica!! I love it!! It would make a perfect teacher gift, too!! I hope you are having a very happy Sunday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica, this is so cute! Love your dimensional apple :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sent you an award.

    imagine what you could do...
    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/2012/11/sunshine-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the 3D apple craft. Would like to know details on how you made it. Thanks for entering Pause Dream Enjoy Anything Goes challenge.
    Melissa
    “Sunshine HoneyBee”
    PDE DT Group B

    ReplyDelete

  8. This is so super cool!! very nicely done
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART ANYTHING GOES November Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Cute & Cool!!
    Thanks for joining us at PDE Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jessica ~ AWE! What a sweet wife you are!! Okay now I LOVE that apple and how CUTE is that sentiment with it ~ I bet he LOVED it and just ADORES you!!! Too Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just perfect for your husband's desk! What a great way for him to remember how much you love him. I love the sentiment. My youngest is a HUGE apple fan, so I'll need to remember this one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How sweet! What a perfect little gift for your hubby! Love it and the sentiment is too cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super!!!!! Would love to have this sitting on my desk :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for joining our challenge at TG this week. What a fabulous project this is. So cute! Good luck! hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW great project and LOVE the sweet sentiment,just PERFECT my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete