Friday, November 9, 2012

A Christmas Card & Friday Update's

Morning and Happy Friday!!
I have another Christmas card to share~
this one for a few challenges
Hope you like it :)
I used some of my favorite's for this one.....
Peachy Keen Stamps, My Creative Time Stamps, 3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon and Liz's Paper Loft Boutique~ Hemp Twine

Supplies:
Paper~ White, Bazzill
Echo Park~Winter Park
PK~M17 Snow Much Love
Warm Holiday Fun
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics
Hemp Twine
White
Stickles
Bling Button
 I rock bling 
(which I hate...I can never get them to stick...end up hot gluing them instead)
Sewing Machine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
My Creative Time~Fabric and Stitches
Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Winter Holiday
Peachy Keen Stamps~ New Release Challenge #2 (Snowflakes, Snow)
The Old Back Porch~52 Card Pickup
DL Art~ Thankful Thursday
Everyday is an Occasion~Linky Party
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friday Update Time!!
I wanted to share some challenges that are ending just in case you want to hop over and enter them before they are over....

has a sketch challenge up now...
here is the sketch and so far there has been only 1 entry :(
We would love to see more!!!!
linky open till 11/15

Inspired By: A Sketch
this challenge can be ANY sketch
(see a pattern...how about enter both...LOL)
linky is open till 11/10

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT Friday!!!

25 comments:

  1. CUTE!!!!! love that fun snowman...TGIF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinkin' adorable, Jessica!! That happy snowman makes me smile!! Love the design and of course your amazing stitching!! Fabulous as always!! Have a great weekend my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such and adorable snowman. Love the sentiment, so perfect. Love the layout of the card and of course the sewing, perfect.

    I will be dooign some crafting this weekend, I will try and enter this challenge!

    Thanks!

    Laurei

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica ~ ADORRABLE!! You used one of my FAVORITE PKS snowman and MCT sentiments!!! Well the coloring and stitching is AMAZING!! I LOVE the soft colors and Liz's button & ribbon! Too WOW ~ jam packed with ALL my favorites! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer's Challenge too! Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Pk face on that snowman - very pretty Jessica!
    TFS - enjoy your Friday and upcoming crafty weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Perfect stitching! And I love that little snowman!!! Great job! And thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer's Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, Jessica..this is sooo very cute! Love the snowman and your take on the sketch. :)Have a great weekend!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable little snowman!!! Have a fabulous weekend Jessica :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, love that cute snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is so beautiful! I love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that snowman is the cutest!!! have a great friday girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super sweet card - love the snowman:-) Have a great weekend.

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute Jessica, I love how you colored your snowman and the papers are wonderful. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART ANYTHING GOES November Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just awesome as always darling!!!

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Stampin' Up Ind Demo
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love! The snowman is just too cute. Love this card.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  16. How adorable!!Stinkin Cute Snowman!love the stitching!!You know I do..lol!Adorable image!!
    Have a wonderful Friday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a darling little snowman -such a sweet, happy face! Your coloring is just amazing and I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just saw this on FB and decided to pop over here to comment. What a fun card! Your colouring is super, Jessica, and I LOVE the stitching that you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! how adorable is that card. Love all the little details. The sentiment is perfect. Great design.
    Ogdendoll @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty! Absolutely love the stitching and the colors used on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. SO PRETTY! Awesome Coloring on this. Sorry for bombarding your blog today. Great Stitching like always.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your card! everything is just perfect and darling! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time's Designer Challenge!
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is wonderful Jessica! The stitching looks so great and it is perfect! Great paper choices too! Thanks for playing along with the My Creative Time Designer Challenge! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your card is sooooo ADORABLE Jessica!I LOVE that sweet little snowman,TOO CUTE!BEAUTIFUL job as always my friend!!!!Thanks for joining us the My Creative Time/Designer's Chalenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete