Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving and a Winner!!

Morning Everyone!!
I have a challenge card to share but before I do that I have a winner to announce
from my guest designer spot over at
Everyday is An Occasion...
using random.org and all the comments from both my blog post as well as Jill's
the lucky winner is......
#9~ Denise
Love Jessica’s cute project! great gift idea!
The recipe sounds great too!
DeniseB

Congrats!! Please contact me at  eschfamily@yahoo.com with your mailing address
and I will ship your prize out to you!
I want to again thank Jill for sharing my project and for ALL the great comments I received!
You are all AWESOME!!


Ok project time....
my Thanksgiving card for today uses the colors combo from this weeks
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge


and the sketch from this week's
Try Stamping on Tuesday


and came up with this.....
Such a CUTE turkey...isn't it????
Supplies Used:
Paper~ Kraft, PTI
Cloud 9 Seasonal Paper Pad
PK~141 Lil'Tweets Thanksgiving
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic
Other~ 3 Girl Jam crinkle ribbon~
sewing machine

I hope you have enjoyed my card!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT hump day!!!
See you back here tomorrow with a super cute Christmas project....
yes I said Christmas even though it is Thanksgiving :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
Peachy Keen Stamps~ Color Challenge #44
Pile It On~ #47 Orange, Yellow and Brown
Inspire Me Fridays~ Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant~ Give Thanks
The Ribbon Carousel~ Fall Spirit
The Kraft Journal~ Holiday Cards
DL Art~ Thankful Thursday
Everyday is an Occasion~ Linky Party
Little Scrap Pieces~ Use An Animal
My Craft Spot~Thanksgiving

29 comments:

  1. This is so adorable...love your little bird!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Such a cute Turkey! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family! Enjoy my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your winner! And super cute turkey card. Love his chef's hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! girl that turkey is the cutest and the sentiment and font is perfect for this card!! Thank you for stopping by today and have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card. Thanks SO much for sharing this darling creation with us this week at The Kraft Journal. have a blessed Thanksgiving and we hope to see you share with us again very soon.
    Blessings,
    karen L
    The Kraft Journal
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute. Love that lil image.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to your winner. What an Adorable Card. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family my friend. I am Thankful to have you as my Blog Buddy.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous and your turkey is just too cute to cook!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!!!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, that is the cutest turkey!! What a fabulous card!! The background paper is perfect and I love the sentiment!! Congrats to your winner and I hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card Jessica and what a cute turkey bless him! Love the backing paper. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Peachy keen Stamps! ~hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to the winner.Super Duper Cute!!
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving,Jessica!
    MIgdalia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling card!
    I sent you my info by email. So pleased to have won your great prize! Thank you!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww....awesome card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations this week.

    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  15. the little turkey is definitely too cute to eat...great colors awesome stitching love it. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Thanks for joining the LSP challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Thanksgiving. Your turkey is so darn cute. I love the background paper. Thank you for playing at LSP.
    Katie-Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  17. AWESOME job with your card!I LOVE that little turkey and your coloring is perfect my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. that is the cutest turkey ever :)
    and yes, i am playing catchup!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. ohmygoodness that is cute!! thanks for joining us at cupcake inspirations :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great card; love the sentiment and that paper is fab!

    Thanks for joining us at Cupcakes Inspirations!

    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just adorable!! That is the cutest turkey ever! I love the paper you used to. Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so adorable. great colors!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Thanksgiving challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are sooo very welcome! Thank you so much for being my guest! You rock! SMiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats! Just came from Cupcake Insp & you won Ch187 with your cute & whimsy Turkey card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  25. Jessica ~ ADORABLE! Simply ADORABLE!! I LOVE that stamp and that senitment!! CUTE idea to sew ( you know you had me at sewing) aroind that matte and image ~ so CUTE!! Of course my LOVE for that paper ~ UGH!! You must put enabler alerts on your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so fun, Jessica! I love the sweet turkey with his adorable chef's hat! And what a fun font on the sentiment too! The stitching is a fabulous touch!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  27. A really cute card, made me chuckle! Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG!!! Awesome... a turkey in a chefs hat!!! Can say I haven't seen that yet and I love it!!!! So fun :)

    ReplyDelete