Monday, November 26, 2012

TAWS~ Sneak Peek Day 1~ Doodle Frames

Good Morning Bloggers!!!
It is Day 1 of our sneak peeks for the new
December Stamps
 being released from 
Today I am sharing a project using the new
Doodle Frames
 stamp set

I made a gift card holder card..perfect for those coffee lovers for the holidays
How adorable is this??? I used a file from the Silhouette Store and stamped my frame on the wrapper.
I used only use a bit of my clear gel pen and white gel pen to add some sparkle and color to the frame and let the rest be natural... 
For the sentiment I used the letters from the Alphabet Soup set.
So what do you think?
Would you like to receive this card and coffee gift card as a gift?
I am thinking that along with a travel mug this would make for a GREAT teacher's gift!

Supplies Used:
Paper~Kraft, White
Designer paper from Sherry K
Stamps~ The Alley Way Stamps~
Doodle Frames, Alphabet Soup
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black
clear and white gel pen
Dies/Cuts~ Coffee Cup Gift Card Set
Silhouette Store
Other~Sewing Machine

There is a giveaway over on
you will not want to miss,
All the comments posted today on their blog will go into a random drawing and someone will win this stamp set~
Doodle Frames

You can have up to 2 entries....
One for leaving a comment on the TAWS Sneak Peek post
One for sharing the TAWS Sneak Peek post on Facebook
Please leave a SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH over at the
TAWS Blog! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!

26 comments:

  1. Love this, Jess! Very realistic :) Awesome job with the label...the stitching looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gift card holders are the best! I am not a coffee drinker, but I do love hot cocoa! : )

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! I am a huge coffee lover and I am going to have to try making one of these. Great idea and great way to share a gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty...love the stamped frame! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love my coffee ~ TFS awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

  6. Super cute card! Jessica. YUM!! http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute idea. Would make a great gift.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is just adorable! I love my silhouette!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fab Jessica and certainly a brilliant idea for a gift card holder:-) TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous, Jessica!! It would make a perfect gift for any coffee lover!! Have a great week my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jessica! This card is awesome, love the stitching :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. clever use of the framed sentiment! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this awesome Shaped Card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jessica ~ What a FUN card and CLEVER idea!!! I LOVE that shape and that paper! I know, I know my paper issues grow but I have to blame you for part of it! Whoever recieves this will just ADORE it!!! Okay I THINK I am done stalking you! Leaving for my Thanksgiving trip REALLY put me far behind!! Dang!! But let me say I left your blog with so many wonderful ideas ~ Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. darling card Jessica! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG! as a coffee lover, I absolutely love it! i also LOVEE... your ornament and snowman card. Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE this! Coffee is what gets me through my day - so this one is close to my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So adorable!!! I love this. It would really make a coffee lovers's day. I love the stamped frame!! So much fun.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great way to pass along a gift card! I love the natural look with the splashes of colour and sparkle that you gave it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome job....love my coffee each day, that's for sure! What a GREAT gift idea! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yummy! Love my coffee! Gorgeous paper and great stamp!
    Hope you had a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE Coffee!!Just like I LOVE this card!Awesome!!
    Enjoy your day my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great coffe mug!!! The stamp is adorbs :) I think I may have to get the new sets coming out :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. AWESOME job with your shape card!looks FANTASTIC:)

    ReplyDelete