Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Personalizing Your Cards w/ Labels...{The Kraft Journal Tutorial}

Good Morning Everyone!
It is my day over at The Kraft Journal for the "Watch Me Wednesday" tutorial. 
I am sure there are many of you out there that make these beautiful cards and projects to sell. Like myself,you may not own a personalized stamp with your name and blog information to stamp the back of your cards before selling them or giving them away. I have a GREAT way to help with that..so sit back and enjoy :)

The Kraft Outlet sell the best Brown Kraft Lables in a variety of sizes and shapes to fit all your needs. But for my tutorial (and the labels I like to use the best for my cards) I will be using the Address Brown Kraft Lables. They come 30 to a sheet, have the nice rounded edges and are compatible with your inkjet and laser printers. Plus they are very inexpensive and do not have to be used the way I use them, make them your regular mail return address label or use them to organize your craft room. The possibilities are endless.
These are what the labels look like, I removed the outer kraft border so you could see them a bit better. Using my printer and the Avery Template #8160, I enter the information I want each of my labels to say. You can enter anything you wish but for my cards I like the labels to read
designed by~ my name
blog address 
email address
That way if someone receives one of my cards and wants to order more or see what else I make they have all the information needed to contact me.
And here is what they look like all printed out. Again you can customize your label to say whatever you would like.

My finished label, attached to the clear packaging envelope I use to protect my card. They stick very well so there is no worry about them coming off. Plus they give your card a professional look, don't you think?
Well that is all I have for you.....I do hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!

20 comments:

  1. oooohhhh......love this idea Jessica. Need to check them out! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE, I might have to buy me some of these. Looks very nice.

    Have a great day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH!I like this idea!!!Professional!TFS
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use clear labels but this is a fantastic idea. TFS>

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome idea, Jessica!! I love the look of the kraft labels!! I'm going to have to look into those!! Fabulous and inspiring project my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are so cool, TFS!! Where do you buy you plastic bags? I've been looking for larger ones for my artist prints.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool Jessica!
    I didn't know anyone made kraft labels...these would be fantastic as return labels for my hubby's woodworking business! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool! Love this idea and they look professional:) Thanks for sharing Jessica!
    Hope you have a fantastic day!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous - great idea. I stick small ones on the backs of my cards with just my name, but I love these and so cool to put all the details on them. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks good.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's such a great idea, Jessica! I've never seen kraft labels before. They're fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea! I've done them on regular white labels but not on the kraft paper.... Looks really good!
    TFS - hope your day is going awesome....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these labels and a great idea for gifts or packs of cards or if you are selling your cards way way to make them look professional like you say:) Thank you for stopping by today my friend:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea I like the looks of those labels
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous idea!!! Looks great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. well aren't you the clever one :) fab item girlfriend

    ReplyDelete