Sunday, April 14, 2013

If Friends were Flowers.........{Challenge Card....2nd Post}

Hi Everyone!
I am back with another challenge card to share....whoo hoo that is 2 in one day :)
To see my first post click HERE or scroll down 
Ok my card is for this week's Peachy Keen Stamp challenge which was this photo as our inspiration...such pretty colors and since April showers brings May flowers I went with the colors and that beautiful flower as my inspiration

And this is what I came up with......
CAS card.....my favorite style.
Here is a close-up of the adorable flower with her too cute PK face.
So what do you think???

Supplies Used:
Paper~ Kraft, White, yellow, pink, green and blue (all scraps)
Stamps~ Peachy Keen Stamps~Simple Sallies (PK-531) My Creative Time~Floral Sentiments
Dies/Cuts~ My Creative Time~ Flower Petal Dies
Other~ Chalk, white gel pen, pop dots

Well that is all I have for you today.
Thanks so much for popping in again and enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this card into the following challenges:
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge~ Photo Inspiration 
Little Scrap Pieces~ May Flowers
My Creative Time~ Designer Challenge
DL Art~ April Linky Party

27 comments:

  1. Jessica you won! Whoo Hoo! http://www.craftindesertdivas.com/2013/04/we-have-winners.html

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinkin' cute!! I love the adorable flower!! That face makes me smile!! The chevron stripes are fabulous!! Thanks so much for joining us at LSP!! Happy Sunday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Little Scrap Pieces DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper cute! Love the colors, the sweet flower is adorable!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty.Adorable face on your flower. Thanks for joining us at LSP.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the chevrons and what a fab flower:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!Cute!Cute! I'd pick u too!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious, love the design and the flower is too cute. You are a friend anyone would pick. Happy Sunday. TFS

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute!!! I love the chevrons with this little flower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card. My BFF in MI sent me a refrig magnet with that on it- I always love seeing a card like this!! Yours is no exception I love it!!!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi my sweet friend,your card is FANTASTIC as always!I LOVE that sweet little flower and the sentiment is perfect,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps and My Creative Time!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a happy card! I love the chevrons...and that smile is addicting. Who COULDN'T smile if they received this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ADORABLE, Jessica! That's one happy flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an adorable card, love the chevron pattern you created!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so sweet! The flower is adorable and the zig zag lines look fabulous! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the CAS look of this! Colors are great too! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So Pretty, love this card my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Too cute! Love the face on the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sweet! Great chevrons! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jessica ~ Well friend I really did miss a lot last week! Jeez ~ thanbk goodness I didn't miss out on this ADORABLE card! Well of course I LOVE that flower with that CUTE face but the CAS look with the chevron ~ LOVE! Plus you used one of my favorite stamps ever!! Thanks again for joining usover at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card Jessica! Your CAS card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!! I could not love it more! Sometimes I think less is more and this card says it all! Beautiful combo of PKS and MCT too! Thanks for joining the PKS Color Challenge this week! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  22. omg this is just the most darling card love the face on the flower! Thanks so much for joining the lsp challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  23. I absolutely love this card, so perfectly done!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This little card puts a smile on ones face!!!! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete