Sunday, April 7, 2013

Happy Birthday {PKS Challenge #2, Seize the Birthday and Simon Says}

Morning Everyone!
Hope you are all having a GREAT weekend!!
The sun has been shining and the weather getting warmer so we have spent alot of time outside getting the yard cleaned up and the garden prepped~ Yippee for spring time :)

I have a birthday card to sharing that I have made for a few challenges...
Seize the Birthday~Challenge #12 Girly following the sketch
Simon Says Stamps~ Happy Birthday
DL Art~ Linky Party

Here is my card...Hope you all like it :)
Supplies Used:
Paper~ Bazzill, Kraft (The Kraft Outlet), MME~The Sweetest Thing 
Stamps~ TAWS~ Wish BIG, PKS~Piles of Smiles
Dies/Cuts~ MCT~ Cupcake (Celebrate Good Times), MCT~Tag Dies
Ink~ Brilliance Graphite Black, White Gel Pen
Others~ Trim from my stash, sewing maching

Well that is all I have for you right now....I am working on my entry for the PKS April release challenge #1 and hope to be back later to share that one as well :)
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!

18 comments:

  1. Too cute. Love the shades of red, cute face and the trim. Thanks for sharing my friend.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweet cupcake and the poms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cheery cupcake - it's so cute...
    TFS Jessica - hope your Sunday is going awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy card!! Love that sweet cupcake with that adorable face! The papers are perfect and what fun to add the pom pom trim:)
    So glad to hear your weather is being good to you. We will be taking our NY trip very soon and can't wait! We had rain, hail and snow over the wknd-yuk!
    Happy Sunday my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. So CUTE!! I love this paper - super CUTE!
    Hope you are enjoying the weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty. Happy Sunday!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cupcake could not be cuter!! It makes me smile!! The chevron paper is gorgeous and the pom pom trim is so fabulous!! What an awesome card my friend!!

    I'm so glad the weather is warmer and the sun shining!! Here, too and I couldn't be happier!! I love spring!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and cute and I love the chevron paper. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is so cute ---I must have missed this the other day what an awesome cupcake card!! I love the look of the frosting
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!!Too Stinkin Cute!!Love his PK face.
    ADORABLE!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness!! That is so adorable!! What a cute little cupcake!! So happy that you joined us at Seize The Birthday this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. SUCH a cute cupcake!!! Thank you for playing along with the HAPPY BIRTHDAY Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable little cupcake, Great take on the sketch my friend. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. girlfriend this is too CUTE!!! :) love the pom poms!!! So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. SUPER SWEET card,your little cupcake is ADORABLE!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute!!! The dingle ball trim makes it so fun :)

    ReplyDelete