Friday, April 19, 2013

Be Re-Inspired #26 ...... {TAWS}

Good Morning Everyone!!
It is Re-Inspire time over at
Our challenge is this fun inspiration photo...
yours to interpret anyway you want
So once you create a project using any TAWS
come link it up over HERE
(don't have any TAWS stamps....did you know there are freebies you can check out HERE)
The Top Pick will be hand picked and will receive 1 free stamp sets of their choice, and a badge to proudly display on their blog.
One Random winner will receive 1 free stamp set of their choice, and a winners badge to proudly display on their blog..

Here is my card and hopefully some more inspiration.....
I used these new April release stamp sets....

  
And came up with this birthday card...
How fun is this??? I plan on giving it to my BFF's son who is turning 8 in a few days :)
For my card I used MME~ Mischievous paper pack....yes it is Halloween but it had the colors I wanted.
I stamped my candles 8 times and then paper pieced them using some pattern paper and added some orange and yellow stickles for the flames.
Here is a close-up of the sentiment....I added some orange bling
and there you have it!
Well that is all I have for you this morning!
Hope you all have a GREAT day and thanks so much for stopping by!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reminders!!
You know there is always a lot going on over at TAWS
~our Be Inspired Challenge
~TAWS freebie's HERE
~TAWS FB page HERE where we love to see your creations!
and
~the store where you can purchase all these adorable stamps HERE

Have you checked out the new release sets for April yet??
They are awesome! 
Plus there is a special "new" kit available which included this stamp set along with some yummy Trendy Twine and some other goodies.
You can check it out HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges
Annette's Birthday Celebration

19 comments:

  1. Pretty card, Jessica! The bg paper looks pretty with the brighly colored candles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Love the striped candles and the stickles on the flames. Thanks for sharing my friend and have a wonderful day.


    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Jessica!! I love the sparkle on the flames - what an awesome touch!! The papers are beautiful!! This is fun and fabulous my friend!! Happy Friday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute Card my friend. Love the paper you used and how the candles look like they are really lit up. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the photos, the card turned out just perfect for any young man. As you probably know I love anything with glitter and bling, they always seam to be the finishing touch for ant project. Have a great weekend and Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfect for the young male, love the stickles for the flames... CAS!
    TFS Jessica - happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love the sentiment and all the candles.. such a great birthday card... Thank you so much for linking up to my celebration... Have a wonderful and blessed weekend.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - love the colours and what a fab sentiment and the candles are great. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessica ~ Do you know I LOVE this card! I think the colors and the design is so FUN! Plus the candles!! I have to remember this for the future! So funny about the paper because I found if we REALLY look at our holiday paper stashes they can be used for other things! SO CLEVER!!! Have a wonderful weekend ~ 6.5 got it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super cute. Love those stickles.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is cute and I LOVE the orange and blue together... I have to take part in some challenges... grrrrr! Hoping to get this one in this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card Jessica! Love the candles and the design!

    Hope you have a GREAT weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is TOTALLY Cute!!your friend will love it!I do!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWESOME looking birthday card Jessica!!!Have a SUPER weekend my sweet friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute! I would have never guessed it was Halloween paper lol :) Have a great day!
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is SO awesome Jessica! I love the arrangement and what a cute design!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your take on the inspiration photo! Love all the candles!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just so fun!!! Love the stickles on the darling striped candles :)

    ReplyDelete