Sunday, April 7, 2013

Rain or Shine......{PKS Challenge #1....plus a few more}

Hi Everyone!
I am back with my second post for today (to see my first one click HERE)
 and my entry card for the Peachy Keen Stamps release challenge #1
This is the challenge....
RAINY DAY CHALLENGE - Create whatever you'd like for this challenge, but give it a "Rany Day" Theme.  Stormy skies, clouds, raindrops, whatever your heart desires!  
and here is my take on it.
I hope you like it!!!
(if you click on the picture it comes up a lot nicer)
Here is a close-up of the adorable cloud with her cute PK face.
In the white spot below her face I ended up adding some glitter using glossy accents and sprinkling some CI Paint~ Resplendence Angel Dust.  I did the same thing with the rain drops also...
So what do you think????
I am pretty happy with the way this turned out.

Supplies Used:
Paper~ White cardstock, Studio Calico Here and There collection
Stamps~PKS~Snow Cuties  Bugbites~All Year Round
Dies/Cuts~ Jaded Blossom~ Fancy Topper Die, Umbrella, Cloud and raindrop~ Silhoutte Store
Ink~ Brilliance Graphite Black, White Gel Pen
Others~ sewing maching, chalk, Creative Inspirations Paint~ Angel Dust
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Entering this into these challenges as well:
DL Art~ Linky Party
Little Scrap Pieces~ April Showers
Cut it Up~ Wet
Cupcake Inspiration~ Photo {Green, Yellow, Blue}


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks so much for stopping by tonight and I will see you all back here tomorrow...
I have 2 DT projects to share, both of them going live at 6 am EST
~Trendy Twine and The Kraft Journal~
I hope you will check them out!!

26 comments:

  1. Super cute Jessica! Great pattern papers! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh tHIS IS SO SUPER ADORABLE i JUST LOVE THOSE CUTE PINK CHEEKS WHAT A FUN CARD HAVE a Great day my friend sorry about the caps the key stuck I'm not shouting!!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable.. i love that happy cloud.. great card..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super super adorable and I love the attention to detail!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, how adorable is this??!! That cloud is so sweet with her silver lining and cute face!! The sentiment is fabulous!! What an awesome card my friend, as always!! Thanks so much for joining us at LSP!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Little Scrap Pieces DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so adorable, i love the face on the cloud...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaw, super cute card Jessica! The face is so adorable and just love the sentiment:)
    Happy Sunday my friend!
    Thanks so much for joining us at LSP!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Love that cloud and umbrella.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm pretty HAPPY with the way it turned out to my friend. Too cute. Love the layering and the angel dust on the glossy accents.

    Thanks for sharing sure brought a SMILE to my face.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a darling happy cloud, the cutest yet...
    TFS Jessica....
    Enjoy your new week ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this darling card Jessica and I'm so glad you could join our fun "Rainy Day" Challenge at the PK Connection ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww so cute and love the PK cute face on the cloud:) Very cute my friend!! Have a great evening!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  13. DITTO what I said above
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    Thanks for joining us at Little scrap pieces

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card Jessica! Love the color combo and the cute PK face on the cloud. Fabulous job.
    Thanks for joining us at CIU.
    ~Tami
    DT CIU

    ReplyDelete
  15. TOTALLY Cute!LOVE the cloudy pattern paper!!
    Thanks for joining us at CIU!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty umbrella, and the cloud looks so happy! Thanks for linking your card to Cut it Up Challenges!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww Super sweet Card, Love the raindrops.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute card! Love the cloud background paper and the PK face looks adorable! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh Jessica that cloud with the pk face is inspired. thanks so much for joining the lsp challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  20. How cute is this JEssica love it thanks for joining us at CI Paints!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is adorable. You should also enter it at Craft Your Passion Challenges this week. Thanks for joining at at CIU.
    Anita
    DT CIU

    ReplyDelete
  22. AWESOME job with this card too Jessica!I LOVE the cute little cloud!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a darling card! Perfect image for this time of year! Thanks for linking up at Cupcake Inspirations!
    {hugs}
    Indy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my gosh...super cute!!! :)Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great April Showers card!!! The face on the cloud is adorbs!!!!

    ReplyDelete