Monday, January 28, 2013

Valentine's Pillow Box

Hi Everyone!!
I wanted to pop in and share a Valentine's Day Pillow box I made to enter into a few challenges.
I have never played in the Make it Monday challenge w/PTI and while reading my email and checking out the new challenge I thought I would give it a try. 
I LOVE my PTI cardstock so I used some Sweet Blush for the base of my pillow box.
I do not own PTI's pillow box die but I was able to use my Cameo and cut one out :)
The challenge, besides making a pillow box was to do stamping on it so with My Creative Time's~Coffee Break Stamp set and Tim Holtz Spun Sugar Distress Ink...I stamped the entire pillow box with the polka dots background.
Not only do I love the extra it gives to the pillow box...it also matches my digi's dress :)
 The super adorable digi is from By Lori Designs~Sweetheart Valentine - Four (Puddle Jumpers Ella).
I was lucky enough to win a FB contest and the prize was the adorable Sweetheart Valentines Bundle~ 4 Super adorable images.
I colored her with my copic markers, die cut her out using my FAVORITE tag die from PTI and attaching her to my pillow box with a Black Organdy Ribbon.
Not much in the way of embellishments...I wanted to keep it simpler to really showcase the cute digi and the great texture on the pillow box.
This will make for a great treat in the hub's lunch :)

So I hope you have enjoyed my project!
Thanks so much for stopping by
and have a GREAT night!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
Make It Monday #102~ Pillow Box Stamping
Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Valentine's Day/Love
Paper Issues~ Fawning over You
DL Art~ Linky Party
Everyday is an Occasion~ Linky Party

32 comments:

  1. She is so Adorable. Love this my friend. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe she is so sweet and your coloring is beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. I love it. I love the pink and the PTI paper is fantastic
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie, love the color combo on this project....Congrats on winning her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my stickin goodness how adorable is this tag??? Totally LOVE the image and what a perfect bow!! Have a great evening my friend:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have made pillow boxes many times but this one rocks my world!! I love the tag on it and I agree it certainly adds to it... Love the polka dots you added to the pillow box and that digital is so cute! I love how you colored it and inked the heart!!! Beautiful job Jessica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Jessica,your sweet pillow box is AWESOME!that little tag is ADORABLE with that sweet image,TOO CUTE!FANTASTIC job as always my sweet friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely a-dorable Jessica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, Jessica!! That image is so sweet and wow, you colored her so beautifully!! She just pops off the paper!! What a fantastic pillow box and tag!! Love it!! Happy Tuesday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's super cute. You do an awesome job coloring.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  11. jessica, I love your coloring! she is ADORABS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a sweet little Valentine image, Jessica! Love the pink polka dot box and pretty ribbon bow too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute digi and fab job on the coloring. Love the polka-dots on your pillow box. ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable!!!!! Love your coloring and this fun lg tag with the pillow box!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So super cute - love the image and what wonderful colours:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a precious tag!!A very SWEET image and a Super Cute pillow box!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  17. note to self make a pillow box as cute as the one Jessica made.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww!!!!! She is just so darn cute!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jesscia ~ well add this to my list of wants because she is soooo stinking ADORABLE and she comes with a pillow box!! I think your colored her BEAUTIFULLY and love the texture on that box!! AWSESOME creation! Officially done stalking ~ for NOW!! Have a wonderful evening!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is super sweet! Your bow is perfect and you did an awesome job on the coloring. I love the added paper piercing. I just bought a template set and piercer from SU!
    Love this alot girl!
    Hugs
    Deb C
    Bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  21. so so pretty....love your coloring..

    ReplyDelete
  22. This tag is so sweet! I love the little girl!! Great job.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a sweet image! She is adorable and love your fun pillow box! Your coloring is always so amazing!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your sweet little girl tag is adoreable! Perfect accent to the pillow box.

    ReplyDelete
  25. ADORABLE!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Pink Elephant!!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete