Sunday, January 27, 2013

CI Paint Inspired By: Anything Goes

Good Morning!
If you are looking for the Trendy Twine "Pretty in Pink" blog hop please click HERE

It is time for another fun
Inspired By Challenge 
over at
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PLEASE READ~ IMPORTANT CHANGES
Before I share this week's challenge I want to remind you of some changes that came to the Inspired By Challenges. Instead of having a new challenge posted every week, we are going to have 2 challenges a month  and each challenge will remain open for 2 weeks. That way it will give everyone plenty of time to enter our challenges. On the weeks that the new challenges are not posted, we will share reminders about that challenge and any other news going on with CI Paint.
Also instead of allowing only 1 entry into the challenges, there will now be no limit....so have fun and link up!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This weeks Challenge~
Inspired By: Anything Goes
a fan favorite among everyone!!
For my card I used the sketch from this week's
Seize the Birthday
and came up with this.....
I used the adorable Bugaboo Stamps image~Giraffe Heart 2
and colored her with my copic markers. To add some sparkle to her I painted some of her hearts with Creative Inspirations Paint in Tutu Pink.
The additional hearts are from a fiskars punch and My Creative Time stitched heart die. Those were also painted with Creative Inspirations Paint in Tutu Pink and Fairy Dust.
For the sentiment I used My Creative Time~Vintage Sentiments and heat embossed it with Tim Holtz Distress ink in Gathered Twigs as well as a mix of Creative Inspirations Paint~Deliquesce Clear Embossing Powder and Resplendence Angel Dust.
I finished my card up with some sewing machine stitching, buttons from my stash, 3 Girl Jam crinkle ribbon in White and Trendy Twine in Chocolate Cupcake.

I hope you like my project and will play along with us over at
Remember you do not need CI Paints on your project but if you have them we would
LOVE to see how you use them!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:

Seize The Birthday~Sketch (girly)
DL Art~ Thankful Thursday Red/Pink
My Kraft Journal~ Punch it Out Challenge
Dorcerela Creations~Heart and Button
Little Scrap Pieces~ Happy Birthday

27 comments:

  1. Ciao Jessiaca bellissima la tua interpretazione, carinissimo il timbro
    Ciao da Ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. You card is super adorable, especially that giraffe covered in hearts! I haven't tried these paints yet, but you always do a fabulous job with them. Is the only place to get the paints on-line?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. Great job on coloring that cute giraffe. Love your projects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, Jessica!! That giraffe is so stinkin' cute!! The colors are so fabulous together!! I am so jealous of your amazing stitching!! Love, love this my friend!! I hope you have a happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. really sweet Jessica.. I love that little giraffe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and what a fabulous sketch - love the cute image. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is my fave of your Valentine collections... love this cute giraffe and the layout....

    ReplyDelete
  8. So super cute...love the card LO!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card! Love the addition of the button and those hearts are so cute. Great DP and image too! Wonderful card!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE IT Jessica!!! GREAT JOB WITH THE SKETCH.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #102 RED/PINK CHALLENGE
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. A perfect card!Great take on the sketch!Very Cute!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely adorable card! I love that little giraffe! Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations- DT Member-Nitasha

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the giraffe! Oh, and the colors brown/pink combo are just fabulous! This is AMAZING Jessica!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! Love your colors, papers, image and the stitching! What a sweet, sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet birthday card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So, so adorable!!!!!!! What a cute little giraffe!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your card and colour combo.Your giraffe is adorable.Thanks for joining us at LSP.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG Jessica,your card is just ADORABLE!I LOVE that sweet little giraffe,TOO CUTE!!!Have a great day my sweet friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. That giraffe is so adorable and beautifully coloring! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Dulce - www.sodulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jessica thanks so much for joining the lsp challenge fab color combo one of my favorites. The giraffe is so super sweet. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jesscia ~ I want this card!!! I LOVE it! That little giraffe is so CUUTE and colored PERFECTLY!! Oh don't even get me started on the paper and design!!! Oh my I LOVE it!! Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I commented on fb but forgot to leave one here! This is probably one of my favs! I love the pink and brown and giraffes are my favorite animals!
    Hugs
    Deb C
    Bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  23. such cuteness!!!!!
    girlfriend you rocked the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a cute image! Love the fun paper too! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations and Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute as CUTE can be! what an ADORABLE image!
    Perfectly sweet birthday card!
    Hope you are having a GREAT Wednesday!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very beautiful project! Thank you so much for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member- Susete.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I Loved your project. It's cute.
    Ana
    Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member-ANA

    ReplyDelete