Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Bugaboo Stamps 3rd Birthday Celebration Cont....

Happy Hump Day everyone!!
I am back with my next 2 entries for the Bugaboo Birthday Celebration.
Tuesday and Wednesday's Challenges
If you are not familiar with these challenges that are going on all week to celebrate
Bugaboo Stamps 3rd birthday you can check it out HERE
There are some amazing prizes up for grabs and since I am such a HUGE bugaboo fan I am trying to play along in all of the challenges!
These will be entry 4 and 5 :)

Ok so here they are.....
Tuesday Challenge -  Cupcake 3 in a Row New Release
you can pick the freebie up here

I made a birthday tag that will actually be used for the little girl I watch 3 days a week.
She is going to be 9 and is my craft partner.
She comes over after school with her sister and hangs out with my boys.
She LOVE to color and make cards so I know she will get a kick out of this on her birthday present
I used scraps from my "bin" to put this together...Kraft card stock for the base and pattern paper I got as a gift from my friend Kim. The image is the freebie that was offered that I colored with my copic and further embellished with some stickles. I added some 3 Girl Jam crinkle ribbon in Hot Chocolate as well as some Trendy Twine in Strawberry Cupcake

Entering this into the following challenge:
Catch The Bug~ Birthday Celebration
The Kraft Journal~ Use Your Scraps
DL Art~ Anything Goes Linky Party
Everyday is an Occasion ~ Sunday Funday Linky Party

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday Challenge– Make us laugh – Funny Card
I used this week's sketch from Mojo Monday and came up with a birthday card that I will be giving to my bestie in a few weeks :)

(sorry about the poor picture....it is dark and my lighting stinks!)
I used the fun "Friends Don't Let Friends Wine Alone" image and colored it with my copics.
The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye Honey 6x6 paper pack~ a gift from my secret Santa Annette. I did use my sewing machine....alittle off in some spots but hey it gives it a "creative" feel right??!!?!
The twine~ Black Licorice is from Trendy Twine and it is finished off with a button from my stash

Entering this into the following challenge:
Catch The Bug~ Birthday Celebration
DL Art~ Anything Goes Linky Party
Everyday is an Occasion ~ Sunday Funday Linky Party

So I hope you have enjoyed my cards for today! Only 2 more projects this week for the Bugaboo Stamps Birthday celebration...I am going to try hard to complete tomorrow's and have is posted by the end of the day.
Have a GREAT night everyone and thanks for stopping by!!


27 comments:

  1. Those images are so cute! That 2nd card would be perfect for my book club friends ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so adorable Jessica, great colors and design
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are super duper cute... The second one is hilarious I have that one but haven't had a chance to put it together yet... hehe!!!
    Enjoy your wonderful evening...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your projects are fabulous my friend! WOW, lovin all your creations! Your tag is so darling and such a sweet image!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow these are super sweet...I am so glad you are enjoying your fun paper.. that stamp you used is perfect..hehe makes me smile..

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both just adorable!

    The sweet little girl popping out of the envelope is oh so cute and I got a real kick out of the gals drinking wine with that great sentiment!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica...love how you glittered up the pink balloon..so sweet it is! Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! a tag and a card how lucky are we:) Loving the image on the card too funny!! Enjoy the rest if your evening!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic!!! love the cute little tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jessica ~ Well your little crafting buddy is going to LOVE, LOVE her tag! LOVE that envelope image!!! So CUTE!! Colred PERFECTLY and the details! Wel the card ~ CRACKED me up!! Hehehehe ~ I ADORE it!! The details and of course coloring but that image ~ oh my i must show my BFF! I am the one on the right ~ crazy hair, funky glasses and ALL! Thanks for sharing this!! hehehehehe ~ still laughing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tag Jessica...really cute image! And of course I love the "friends" card! LOL! I'm a huge fan of Bugaboo! (and wine too :) hee hee!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, and wow!! Jessica both the tag and the card are awesome. Such a cute little girl with her little cupcakes and sparkly balloon!!

    The card is priceless!! Loving those ladies and sentiment is awesome!!

    TFS!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jessica! Oh my, your card and tag are both adorable! Love the images and all of the papers and colors you chose! I hope you have a great day!

    Hugs,
    HL
    http://heathernovinger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. How could I have missed these 2. Love the tag super cute image and I have to say I absolutely LOve Love your card. That sentiment is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love both of your projects! The tag is perfect for yourlittle crafting girl--and the wine image is one of my favorites. Thanks for helping us celebrate Bugaboos birthday by playng in our birthday challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card - love that fun and image. And that tag is so adorable:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both projects are so fabulous, Jessica!! The tag is so stinkin' cute!! The little girl is so sweet peeking out of the envelope with her sparkly balloon!! Your crafting buddy will adore it!! And I absolutely LOVE the card!! The image is so fun and the sentiment is awesome!! Great job on both my friend!! Happy Thursday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  18. I totally enjoyed your tag & card! So cheerful & fun. Great color schemes. As per usual, it is wonderful to visit and be inspired.
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable tag and Love the card as well. You are an AWESOME crafter! Love everything you make!
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both of your cards are FANTASTIC!I LOVE the image with the little girl in the envelope,TOO CUTE Jessica!!!SUPER job as always:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. FABULOUS projects Jessica! Lovin' what you've done this week to celebrate!
    Thanks so much for playin’ along and celebratin’ Bugaboo’s 3rd Birthday with us this week!
    Be sure to check the blogs you visited on the hop to see if you’re a winner of one of the Bugaboo Images our designers used!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great cards, Jesicca! Love em both!

    Thanks for joining us and helping us celebrate Bugaboo's third Birthday!

    Hope to see your work again!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome - they are both so wonderful!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete