Saturday, January 12, 2013

TAWS~ I'm Nuts and Bolts About You

Morning!!
It is my DT day over at The Alley Way Stamps and 
I am here to share another Valentine's Day card using the new stamp set~ 

I have already shared a card using the adorable light bulb so I thought I would make something using the cute nuts and bolts...more of a manly man card but still all lovey lovey....LOL!
I hope you like it!!
I used TAWS sentiment and stamped it on the outside of a mini bitty bag from
That cute heart die is from My Creative Time and to attach it to my card I ran a line of stitching through the heart as well as added some stitching to the outside.

And here is the cute tag that fits into the bitty bag.
It is a newbie die for me from PTI...I have been eyeing this Tag Die forever and finally bought it as a gift to me from me :)
I stamped it a number of times using the nuts and bolts from the stamp set and then colored them in using my copic.
I added some 3 Girl Jam crinkle ribbon in white from the seasonal Red/White/Blue bundle and tied a bow using some Midnight Trendy Twine!

So what do you think??
I sure hope you like it!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!!

~~
Reminder!!
There is a new Be Inspired Challenge up over at The Alley Way Stamp!
Want to win some adorable stamps??
Check out the challenge HERE!!

Also Don't forget!!
There is still time to enter to win!
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. You were just too good to you that is a nice gift from you to you. You are so cute!!
    I love your card very nice design and the stamp set is awesome!! I'll have to check that die out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica - this card is super! Love that tag and the envelope on the front. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is sooo STINKIN' CUTE Jessica!I LOVE this AWESOME idea,it looks FANTASTIC!Have a great weekend my sweet friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the itty bitty bag!!! This card and tag is so unique and creative.. you are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute...love the little bag! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow such lovely tag and card. Love the nails used on your card. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Love the bag you used! The buts and bolts are too cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cute!! I love those stamps!! Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply Adorable!!Its always good to celebrate YOU!!Cute & Funny Sentiment!LOVE the Stitching!
    Have a Wonderful Weekend my Friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, this is adorable, Jessica!! The bag is so awesome and what a cute sentiment!! I love the tag die you gave yourself as a gift ;) And as always, your stitching is amazing!! Love it!! Happy Saturday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. how FUN!!! love the little brads on your card corners :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that pocket and your sentiment with the tag is just adorable, great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jessica,
    What a cute card... You certainly get my creative mind spinning....
    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jessica ~ EEK!! Darling card! LOVE the nuts and bolts ~ so PERFECT for a man card! I have those brads and maybe the that die so I should be set to borrow this idea!! I LVOE it!! So stinking FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH MY GOSH - I LOVE this Jessica! Its way too cute! I love these bags - It may be my next purchase :)
    Have a wonderful weekend my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute Jessica, what a fun idea! Love the little bag and tag on your card, very clever. hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Okay Love this Nuts and Bolts Tag so cool. The card looks amazing especially the embellishments you added on all 4 corners.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Darling valentine!!!! My hubby would love this :)

    ReplyDelete