Sunday, January 13, 2013

CI Paint Inspired By~Favorite Stamp

Good Morning!
It is time for another fun
Inspired By Challenge 
over at
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PLEASE READ~ IMPORTANT CHANGES
Before I share this week's challenge I want to share some changes that are coming to the Inspired By Challenges. Instead of having a new challenge posted every week, we are going to have 2 challenges a month  and each challenge will remain open for 2 weeks. That way it will give everyone plenty of time to enter our challenges. On the weeks that the new challenges are not posted, we will share reminders about that challenge and any other news going on with CI Paint.
Also instead of allowing only 1 entry into the challenges, there will now be no limit....so have fun and link up!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This weeks Challenge~
Inspired By: Favorite Stamp
For my card I used the sketch from this week's
Seize the Birthday
and the color combo from the new
Pinspired Challenge
and of course one of my favorite stamps from
Bugaboo Stamps
And came up with this....

I used the adorable BBrat girl  balloon sitter and coloring her with my copic.
No fancy coloring...just CAS
I did add some Creative Inspirations Paint~ Angel Dust to the balloon which is popped up with foam dots
I also added some Resplendence Angel dust for alittle more shimmer and sparkle
 For my sentiment~ I used chipboard letters that were painted using Creative Inspirations Paint~ Rose Quartz.
One of my favorite uses with these paints are painting on chipboard....as you can kinda see in the picture, the shimmer that these paints give is awesome!
So that is my birthday card....
I am sure there is a little girl that will LOVE this
(not sure I can pass this off on my boys...LOL!!)

I hope you like my project and will play along with us over at
Remember you do not need CI Paints on your project but if you have them we would
LOVE to see how you use them!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
Catch The Bug Challenge
Pinspired Challenge
Seize the Birthday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Supplies Used:
Paper~ White, Bazzill
DCWV~Nana's Kids
Heidi Grace
Stamps~Bugaboo Stamps~
BBrat girl balloon sitter
The Alley Way Stamps~
Get to the Point
Ink~ Copic
Versamark
Other~Creative Inspirations Paint~
Fairy Dust, Rose Quartz, 
Creative Inspirations Paint~Resplendence
Angel Dust

27 comments:

  1. What a colourful card - love the papers and the image is perfect. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is soo cute! Love the sketch, and the bugaboo stamp is adorable:)
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee hee! How cute is this! Loving it. Image is ADORABLE!

    Thank you so much for joining us for our first challenge at Pinspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Jessica,
    Have you been outside this morning? I'm a bit scared my hubby may want to wear shorts to church. Love this card how cute.... Enjoy the day .
    Hudson Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet. Love the H B sentiment. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE!!! super cute card Jessica Happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely adorable, Jessica!! What a sweet little girl!! The papers are so festive...perfect for a b-day card!! Gorgeous as always my friend!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love CAS card, cute image and pretty layout!
    Enjoy your happy Sunday!
    wink wink :)
































    ReplyDelete
  9. So very precious! LOVE the little image you used and of course the shine of that balloon! Super cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. A darling card my friend!!I LOVE this challenge at CIP!!A sweet image!Fun paper!!
    Have a Wonderful Sunday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card, thanks for celebrating with us this week at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  12. too cute, Jessica! love the fun patterns and colors with your sweet image:) thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute Jessica! I love this image and you've made such a sweet card out of it. Thanks for playing along at the Catch the Bug challenge this week. Good luck and please do join us again.
    Lori
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable Jessica! Love the image - too sweet!
    Have a fantastic Sunday!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet, sweet card! That image is just cute as can be and I love all the fun, happy layers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jessica ~ Oh my look how FABULOUs this card is! LOVe the design and those colors together!! Umm no fancy coloring ~ how about FABULOUS coloring! As always ~ I ADORE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. awe how sweet :)
    and check you out playing along with us on Seize the Birthday girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is to cute my friend. Love the colors of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just darling! I love how it is so bright and fun!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Pinspired Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  20. ....and another cute cute pinspired challenge card :) You so awesome for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. She's adorable!!! And love just the HB for Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This one is SUPER CUTE too Jessica!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great card! I love that super cute image! Thanks for playing along with us at Pinspired Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Pinspired Challenges!

    ReplyDelete