Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy Cat-urday w/TAWS

Morning!!
Time for another TAWS DT post and today I am sharing a card using the kitty fromn the new release...


Here she is....
Yes she is plaid and I think she looks pretty cute sitting there in the grass, enjoying the nice day.
What do you think??
I used my Cameo to cut the circle base, then stamped my kitty. I stamped her a second time on my pattern paper~ Everyday Life from The Paper Loft then glued her to the circle base...but before attaching her I cut her head so that I could pop that up.
I added the grass background using my copic and the clouds were made using the 
Tree's Company stamp set

I added some Trendy Twine in Holly Green
Image of Holly Green Trendy Twine {Green Bakers Twine}
Pretty cute right??
I think so :)

That is all I have for now.... but I want to remind you to join in for 
TAWS Birthday celebration....
click on the picture for all the details and enter to win an AWESOME prize pack!!
Photobucket

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

17 comments:

  1. So cute...love the paper piecing!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card - love the papers and super kitty. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say that I really, really love the paper you used on the cat!!!!!!!
    So adorable Jessica!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica ~ I am TOTALLY with Esthter on this one!! That paper and making that little kitty in plaid ( which I LOVE plaid) is so ADORBS!!!! Yet another AMAZING and FABULOus card!!! You know your killing me here with your creations!! LOVE that brain and creativity of yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - I am loving that plaid cat! How cute is that little guy? What a fun, fun card Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! So stinking cute, I can't stand it. Awesome background. Great papers. <3

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is definitely super cute. Love how you did the background sky and grass my friend. Hope your having a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, this could not be cuter!! The plaid kitty cat is awesome!! I love the design and the fabulous sentiment!! What a fun card!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whata Fun & Fabulous Card!Funny sentiment!Love it!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh WOW this is soooo STINKIN' ADORABLE!sweet little kitty cat,great background too!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww you little kitten is so cute. Love the paper piecing. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, this is the perfect card for me. I love cats, I love plaids! It's a terrific card, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh, how caaaauuute! Plaid kitty...who woulda thought! Adorable!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my....this is awesome! Hoe did I miss this:) Sorry about that! Love this kitty and the cute little twine bow:) So fun Jessica!
    TFS and have a good night!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. CUTE!!!!! my stamps came the other day and i can't wait to ink up the kitty :)

    ReplyDelete