Wednesday, January 30, 2013

TAWS Sneak Peek Day 3~ Spring Has Sprung

Good Morning Bloggers!!!
It is Day 3 of our sneak peeks for the new
February stamps being released from 
Today I am sharing a project using the new
Spring Has Sprung 
stamp set
This set is perfect for Easter!
There are so many adorable images on this one...
I used 2 of them to make some Easter Tags

How cute are these???
I used the tag die from PTI and the adorable bunny and chick from the new set.
I colored the bunny with my copic markers then cut him out and attached him to the tag.
For the chick I stamped him on my pattern paper , cut him out as well and attached him to my tag.
Both sentiments are from the Spring Has Spring set as well.... Don't you just LOVE those fonts!
I finished my tags off with some Tuxedo crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl Jam.
I love when something so adorable can be put together so easily!
There is a giveaway over on

you will not want to miss,
All the comments posted today on their blog will go into a random drawing and someone will win this stamp set~
Spring Has Sprung

You can have up to 2 entries....
~One for leaving a comment on the TAWS Sneak Peek post
~One for sharing the TAWS Sneak Peek post on Facebook

I hope you have enjoyed my tags and don't forget to come back tomorrow for our 
New Release Blog Hop!
I am super excited to share that project!!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
Paper Issues~ Fawning Over You

21 comments:

  1. Ahhh! Such cute tags!!!The are adorable digi's.. I have to start getting ready for easter! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Tags. love it especially how it is pierced around and those images are so cute. Hope you have a wonderful crafty day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica ~ TOTALLY ADORABLE!! I just LOVE that little bunny ( colored BEAUTIFULLY) and that chick ( paper pieced PERFECTLY)!! Can you please put these beside the other 2 creations I shall take when I arrive at your house! LOL! Have a GREAT day ~ lock your doors and windows! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica,
    I love your tags so cute, and your copic coloring is fantastic... I have a busy month but I will take good care.

    Hugs sweet Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable tags Jessica!!! Looks like some cute Easter stamps coming our way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute tags and again love the punches done around it! Love it
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw wink wink on your tag - they turned out really cute... Great new releases!
    TFS - hope your mid week is going awesome~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Tags, I love the TAWS stamps they are so adorable and you really showcase them well.

    DIANA L.

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute Jessica!! I love them both!! That polka dot chick is too cute!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute...love the paper pieced chick!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are sooo cute, Jessica!! You colored the adorable bunny perfectly!! And I love the polka-dotted paper pieced chick!! So, so sweet!! Amazing job as always my friend!! I always smile while I visit you!! Happy Wednesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely adorable!! You did an awesome job coloring the bunny, plus I love how he is offset on the tag... super cute!! Your paper piecing is amazing on the little chick.. I don't know how you cut him out so perfectly! :)
    Fabulous job as always.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are adorable Jessica! The bunny and little chick are just so stinken cute! Fabulous!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so so cute - love them both. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I love that bunny and the polka dotted chick is super cute too, beautiful coloring :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable. Great coloring and paper choices.
    Hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  17. These tags are so adorable!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww....what cutie patooties!
    I cannot believe how much you have been busy making.

    ReplyDelete