Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Thanks~ From All of Us w/TAWS

Morning!!
Time for another TAWS DT project :)
Today I have a simple all Cameo project using TAWS freebie, the new January release set
The Gang as well as the sentiment from Jibber Jabber
  
So here it is......
For my card I designed everything on my Cameo... I used the cute freebie school of fish from TAWS and colored them in with the designer papers from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon~ Oktoberfest
Then using a circle I grouped the fish and readjusted the cut lines to cut the one fish over the  edge of the circle
After cutting out my pieces....along with a shadow of the original circle in black and some extra pattern paper....I stamped my sentiments and put it all together.
Some glossy accents on the bubbles and my card is complete.


You know there is always a lot going on over at TAWS
~our Be Inspired Challenge HERE
~TAWS freebie's HERE
~TAWS FB page HERE where we love to see your creations!
and 
~the store where you can purchase all these adorable stamps HERE

I hope you like this!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
DL Art~ Anything Goes Linky Party
Everyday is an Occasion ~ Sunday Funday Linky Party



27 comments:

  1. CUTE CUTE CUTE I love how you cut the cirrcle and kept the one fish out You are so creative!! Have a great week, my friend
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Jessica - I didn't realise that you could colour in the images in Silhouette - oh I can't wait to play with that feature:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! Love the school of fish and how appropriate is that sentiment with that image!!!! Love it and I also love the textured card before this one.. love how you added the candles, brilliant! I didn't post again today... I have been really busy with techinal stuff. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an AWESOME card Jessica!your little fishies are TOO CUTE,SUPER job my sweet friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How absolutely adorable is this card. The color combo is just perfect. I love the sentiment!! Great card!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable, Jessica!! I love the school of fish and how you have one outside the circle!! So creative!! The colors are fabulous!! Awesome as always my friend!! Happy Tuesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGOSH! Uber love this. You will defintely have to give me a tutorial ;0)

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK Jessica.... I really love the little paper pieced fish that matches the bottom of the card!!! Brilliant and adorable!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable, Jess! Love that you moved the fish to hang over the circle. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jesscia ~ this is just darling!! The sentiment matches the image PERFECTLY!! I have to agree with Esther ~ BRILLIANT idea to match the one fish with the bottom of the card!! Stay WARM!!!! Also have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks awesome. Love those fishes, it really brought out that one fish that was paper pierced. Beautiful Color my friend. Hope you have an Awesome Day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those school of fishes....Pretty blues!
    Enjoy your wonderful crafty day~

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is so cool...love all the fishies...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness, this is the cutest! I love all the fishy's!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg this is wildly clever....your designs amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cute is this little fishy card! I love it! love the little bubbles!!
    Hugs,
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  17. OH my goodness...this is such a fun card! Loving all those cute little fish!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG! your card is way to cute! Thank you for stopping by today and have a great evening!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute! I have not tried designing on my Cameo yet, that is going to be my next big step. Love your project!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  20. super cute!!
    i am still trying to figure out how to adjust the cut lines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Jessica! This card is ah-dorable! Love the little fishies :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely LOVE LOVE this card Jessica!!! The way you made the one fish match the pattern at the bottom of the card is just way too cool!! :)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so CUTE!and FUNNY TOO!Love this adorable image!!LOVE the blue!
    Have a Fabulous Day my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete