Sunday, January 13, 2013

Happy Birthday~ With TAWS and Bugaboo

Hi everyone! 
This is my 2nd post for today~ If you are looking for my Creative Inspirations Paint Inspired By post, please click HERE
I am back with another card to share today using the adorable Bugaboo Stamps.
Have you been over to the Catch The Bug Challenge Blog yet??
They are celebrating Bugaboo Stamps 3rd birthday
and as you probably know by now I LOVE them!!
I have had the honor and privilege of being their guest designer for 2 month over the summer and I am going to try my hardest to participate in all their challenges this week.
The prizes...AWESOME!!! The images.....SO adorable!!!
So using this sketch
and the "candle" from this photo as my inspiration
I came up with this birthday card....
I hope you like it!!
Supplies Used:
Paper~ White, Red, Kraft
Basic Grey~Shine On...
Birthday Clown
Christmas Magic, Jibber Jabber
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic
Dies/Cuts~ Circle and Scallop border~Silhouette Store
Other~ Chipboard Elements~
Basic Grey
Stickles

That is all I have for you tonight!
Have a GREAT one and thanks for stopping by!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
Pinspired Challenge~ Challenge #1
Catch the Bug ChallengeStella Says Sketch plus 3 of something

24 comments:

  1. Your card and image explode with excitement Jessica!!!!! I just love love love this card wow so much fun happening here you sure inspire someone to want to color some bugaboo stamps!!!

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute...great colours and image!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are Seriously an Inspiration!!Youmake the BEST Bday Card ever!!by the way my bday is in June...LOL..!A SWEET image and such Fun & Fabulous Colors!!Makes anyone Smile!!
    Wishing you a Wonderful Sunday My friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! What a fun little clown and GREAT birthday colors!
    Have a SUPER day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is so absolutely adorable, Jessica!! What a fabulous card!! The image is so fun and I love the festive stars!! You make the most awesome cards my friend...I always smile when I visit you!! Have a wonderful evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute,cute,cute -what a fun card! Your cards are always adorable Jessica !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica ~ Oh my word! Where do I even begain with this ADORABL and I mean ADORABLE card!! That little clown sitting on his candle ~ so darn CUTE!!! What fun and wonderful papers and colors you used! Again the design is FABULOUS! I want to be a little lady bug on your wall one day and watch you create!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your colorful card, cute clown image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jessica! Wow so cute, I love the patterned paper and the color is very cute :D Take Care Sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Pinspired Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so much fun Jessica, I love the hat and I love that the candle is almost as big as the clown, hahaha..so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow My friend you have been super busy this weekend. Love this very cute, especially the colors, love the way you colored him up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The clown is great - your coloring is awesome!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Pinspired Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A wonderful card Jessica - fabulous fun colours and love the image, so cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhhh, this is fun! That clown is adorable and the font on the sentiment is just perfect for this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. CUTE jessica!!! Woop woop for playing with the first inspiration photo from pinspired....it's such a cute card :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my word this is so so so cute... I love it..thanks for joining us at Pinspired Challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a sweet clown!!! Love the papers you chose and the stars are the perfect touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG your card is just ADORABLE with that sweet little clown!great job coloring it and I LOVE all the great details,AMAZING job as always my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving how you coordinate all your elements so beautifully together.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete