Friday, January 25, 2013

Be Re~Inspired w/TAWS #20

Morning Everyone!!
It is Re-Inspire time over at

Our challenge is this fun inspiration photo...
yours to interpret anyway you want

So once you create a project using any TAWS
come link it up over HERE
(don't have any TAWS stamps....did you know there are freebies you can check out HERE)
The Top Pick will be hand picked and will receive 1 free stamp sets of their choice, and a badge to proudly display on their blog.
One Random winner will receive 1 free stamp set of their choice, and a winners badge to proudly display on their blog..

Here is my card and hopefully some more inspiration...

My inspiration for my card came from the colors...Red, Pink and White
perfect for a Valentine's Day card!
I used one of my FAVORITE new stamps~ Lighter Than Air
matched up with some Trendy Twine and a few heart punches...to me makes a CUTE card for my hubby :)

Supplies:
Paper~ White, 
Bazzill~Candy Hearts
Core'dination~ Red
My Minds Eye~Love Me
Lighter Than Air
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic
Other~ Trendy Twine~
Cherry Cupcake
Pop Dots

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope to see you play along in our challenge!!!
Have a GREAT Day!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
Pile it On~ Have a Heart
DL Art~ Anything Goes Linky Party
Everyday is an Occasion ~ Sunday Funday Linky Party
Simply Create Too~Anything Goes
Cut It Up~ Love is in the Air

21 comments:

  1. darling Jessica! love the xo paper:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome, Jessica!! I love the heart beat line...so creative!! And the paper is fabulous!! What a fun card!! I love it!! Happy Friday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really cute...love it

    Happy Friday..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jessica - I love the heart beat!! TFS and happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean and simple - very pretty Jessica!
    Enjoy your happy Friday and crafty weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! I love the sentiment!! Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

    Kimberly
    Cut It Up DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay love the little echogram take on your card very cool. Of course your card is perfect like always my friend. Hope your having a great day and enjoy your Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card love the off center look

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card! Love the twine and background paper! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pink color s
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party and challenge #102
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jessica, this is really CUTE! I love this stamp!
    Awesome job! Hope you have a GREAT evening!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute and i love the heart "line" :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this. Simple, yet such a point-maker. ya know. love. make almost ANYTHING worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply BEAUTIFUL!!
    Have a Fabulous Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  16. The paper you used is sooo pretty and great sentiment!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. very cute. I love the patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a CUTE card!!!
    Thanks for joining us at PIO last week!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jessica ~ I FINALLY made it to your blog!! YEAH!! I hate missing what you have created and so happy I didn't miss this one!! Oh my I LOVE,LOVE LOVE it!! That heart beat with the hearts is so CUTE!! Let the stalking continue!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great background paper! You really balance it nicely with the white space on the main image. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up Challenges!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete