Monday, December 17, 2012

TAWS Holiday Sparkles Magnets

Morning!!
It is my DT day over at
and I am very excited to share this fun gift idea using
the 
"Holiday Sparkles"
stamp set~ this month's free set with any $40 purchase from
I wanted to make something different but could be given as maybe a stocking stuffer so
I made a set of magnets!
I am so very happy with how they turned out...What do you think??

Supplies Used:
Paper~ PTI~ Select White, Spring Rain
Core'dination~Black
Holiday Sparkles
Ink~ Stazon Jet Black (magnet)
Memento Tuxedo Black (sentiment)
Versamark (background on topper)
Copic
Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen
Cuts/Dies~ Snowflake Topper~
Silhouette Store
Pink and White Bundle~White
Sparkly brad
Snowflake embossing folder
magnet sheets

I hope you like these!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Reminder!!
Be Inspired Challenge is still going on!
Here is your inspiration picture!

and

Don't forget to enter the 3 Girl Jam Challenge Blog  #8
Christmas Inspiration
it is an anything Christmas project w/ribbon challenge and we want to see them all!!
you have until Dec 28th to link up!!
3 Girl JAM Challenges
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Anything Goes
Everyday is an Occasion~ Linky party
Decorate to Celebrate~ Christmas
Ribbon Carousel Blog~ Holiday Spirit
Joyful Stamper~ Inspire Me Friday
DL Art~ Thankful Thursday
Pile It On~ Pile on the Embellishments

3 Girl Jam Challenge Blog~ Christmas Inspiration
Simon Says Stamp and Show~ Gift-spiration



21 comments:

  1. Love that you created a stocking stuffer gift...magnets are perfect! My fridge is covered with them.

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea! These turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Jessica! These are great and the way you packaged them is so nice. They would make great teacher gifts :D Happy Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty ,my friend!!What a GREAT stocking stuffer..Love this idea!!Perfect for my refrigerator...LOL
    Have a wonderful day my friend,Oh Congrats on your win with Damaris..lol
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome for a teacher's gift or a stocking stuffer.
    TFS - hope your enjoying your crafty Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cool - what a fabulous gift idea. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those. That will be such a sweet gift my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so scrap-lifting this idea from you, Jessica!! I love, love it!! The magnets are such an awesome idea and they look beautiful!! What a gorgeous gift!! I hope you had a fabulous weekend my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! The white/black/blue combination is so striking!

    Enjoy your week before Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are super cute! Love the papers you used:)
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS job Jessica!great gift idea my friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. well aren't you creative my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great stocking stuffer. Beautiful colors.

    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great winter magnets. Thanks for sharing them with us.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! what a perfect gift and OMG! I have the things to make some YAY!! Great idea you gave me for a teacher gift!! Love it:) Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate my friend.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  16. These magnets are so cute and so creative, I LOVE them and the packaging they are in!!!!!! What a super idea, wish you were stuffing MY stocking :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these! What an awesome idea and the way you wrapped/presented it is so pretty! I am glad I found this link.

    Happy Crafting,
    Kelsie Ann
    cutcraftcreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great packaging! Sooo cute! Love the snowflakes!
    Thank you for joining us at RRR!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely work! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are so clever...these are terrific! Wonderful stocking stuffer idea. Wishing you a Happy New Year!
    :O)
    Jessica B.
    3GJ DT Sister

    ReplyDelete