Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Happy Birthday w/Peachy Keen Stamps

Good Morning and Happy Hump Day!!
Down to the wire with my challenge projects....gift buying and teacher gifts!
Christmas just seemed to sneak up on me WAY to fast!!!
I know I will get everything all done so before I head back out the door to pick up some more gifts I wanted to share my card for this weeks
Peachy Keen Stamps Birthday Sketch Challenge
Here is the sketch we were to work with
And here is my birthday card.... Made for the Peachy Queen herself
Kathy!!
If you stop in and read this Kathy~
Happy Happy Birthday again!!!
I wanted to make a different style of card so here is my take on the sketch using a 
Gate Fold design. I have several pictures showing lots of angles :)
Bear with me..please :)
My card front a center using lots of my favorite products...
3 Girl Jam, My Creative Time and of course Peachy Keen Stamps!!

Here is the inside of the card....plain but ready for a birthday note and the other picture is my adorable ice cream cone with her CUTE Peachy Keen face :)

Supplies Used:
Paper~ Kraft, White
PTI~ Sweet Blush
Bazzill~Brown
Basic Grey~ Shine On
PK~531 Simple Sallies Face Assortment
Many Greetings
Dies/Cuts~ My Creative Time~
Ice Cream Cone~ Celebrate Good Times Stamp Set
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black
copic
white gel pen
Seasons Bundle~ Christmas Candy
Sewing machine
Stickles

 I hope you like my birthday card!
Thanks so much for stopping by and always leaving me such sweet comments!
Have a GREAT day everyone!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
Peachy Keen Stamps~ Happy Birthday Kathy Sketch


25 comments:

  1. Aw what a sweet card for Kathy, love that Gatefold card....
    TFS - enjoy your crafty day~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...love the little face! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch. Love the paper choices. Awesome stitching.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable as always Jessica!! You always outdo yourself!
    Love it
    Hugs,
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - so super ADORABLE! Love the sweet face and the colors are so fun!
    Have a FANTASTIC day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Jessica!! That little ice cream cone is too cute!! I love the gate-fold design and the awesome paper!! Fabulous take on the sketch!! Have a great day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica I love love your cutie ice cream...so adorable

    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, Jess, this is sooo stinkin' cute! LOVE it!! Hope you are doing well!! Looking forward to the hop this weekend!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jess, This is so cute!! You are such a talented gal ( I was dying to use the word gal) I don't know why! Haha but you are very talented. Karen♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're card is adorable! I love all the stiching and your icecream cone is so cute.

    Merry Christmas!
    ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful cute birthday card and love the gatefold. Fabulous papers too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so CUTE!!!! I love the fold and your stitching is awesome like always my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect Card! Thanks for sharing at Peachy Keen this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Your stitching is great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is adorable Jessica! I love Peachy Keen Stamps! Hope you have a Very Merry Christmas!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your gate fold card is amazing! The papers are so fun and love that cute, cute cone! That PK face is way to cute!
    Have fun shopping my friend! Have a wonderful Christmas Jessica to you and your family!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh - this is ADORABLE! LOVE your background paper! So glad you joined us this week wishing the Peachy Queen Happy Birthday!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Darling gatefold!!!! Perfect background paper for theat ice cream confection!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. BEYOND ADORABLE!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!!!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOL....Seriously ADORABLE!!OMG!!
    Happy Holiday my friend!

    ReplyDelete