Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hello w/TAWS

Morning!!!
It is my DT day over at
The Alley Way Stamps
and I have another simple card to share using the new December stamp set
Petal Pushers and Doodle Frames
I originally made this with a challenge in mind and well the challenge came and went and I never got around to posting it.
I still like the simple design and to have a "just because" card on hand is always a plus!

Supplies Used:
Paper~ white,
PTI~New Leaf
Ink~Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics
Stamps~ The Alley Way Stamps~
Petal Pushers, Doodle Frames
Other~ Ribbon
stickles

That is all I have for you for today! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!

11 comments:

  1. WOW love it Jessica - fabulous card - love the stamp you used. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, LOVE this card!! I love how the flowers just pop. Great color choice!!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty...love the colours! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty shades of colors, and yes these cards do come in handy when you need one in a rush...Love those glittery effects on their petals....TFS hope your day is going great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Jessica,your card is just BEAUTIFUL with those sweet flowers!AWESOME job as always my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Jessica!! I love the colors you used on the flowers!! They just pop off the paper!! Absolutely beautiful my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super love it. Love how it's simple yet cheery and bright.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay those flowers are Gorgeous. Love the colors my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Jessica, hope you had a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Have a wonderful Friday my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  11. So simple and pretty! Perfect CAS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete