Sunday, December 2, 2012

CI Paints Inspired By: Gift Tags

Good Morning Bloggers!!!
It is time for another fun
Inspired By Challenge 
over at

This weeks Challenge~
Inspired By: Gift Tags
that's right we want to see ALL of your gift tags....Birthday, Christmas anything!

Here is what I made.... 
A Christmas Gift tag
Supplies Used:
Paper~ Kraft, Jillibean Soup~ Christmas Eve Chowder
Vintage Label Stamps
From Our Family to Yous
Ink~ Memento Tuxedoo Black
Dies/Cuts~My Creative Time~
Vintage Label Die
Stitched circle Die
Holly~ Silhouette Store
Evergreen and Resplendence Burgundy
Pink &White Bundle~Antique White
Holly Berry
Hemp Twine


I hope you like my project and will play along with us over at
Remember you do not need CI Paints on your project but if you have them we would
LOVE to see how you use them!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
Totally Gorjuss~ Anything Goes w/Glitter
Little Scrap Pieces~ Make it Sparkle
DL Art~ Thankful Thursday Anything Goes
Stamptacular Sunday~ Photo Inspiration
Pile It On~ Embellishments
Simon Says Stamps~ Anything Goes




27 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Jessica! Love how you painted the holly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag Jessica - love the holly. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tag..soo pretty!
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag! So perfect to add to a gift! Love the die cuts and the sentiment is soooo cute! Thanks for joining the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week and good luck!
    Danielle :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jessica had to pin this one it's so fab. Love the kraft card stock against the red. Thank you so much for joining the Fun Friday Make it sparkle challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!! I love the beautiful design!! The sparkle on the berries is fabulous!! I hope you are having a happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!A Fabulous & Fun Tag!!Love the CIP that you used!Thanks for always stopping by my blog and leaving me bloggie love.I appreciate it!
    Have a wonderful Sunday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love the shape and pretty embellishments.....just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tag Jessica!!! Very festive~
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jess, I always enjoy your creations! This tag is darling. I think I may have to peek through some of my dies and see if I can "scraplift" it!
    :O)
    The Other Jessica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. very festive :)

    need to get my paints out!! do you put a thin coat on? i think i am getting it on to thick :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jessica ~ BEAUTIFUL gift tag!!! I just LOVE what you did with the dies and stamps!!! Of course that paper is to FAB too!! Love that you painted the holy to! I have to look into this paint stuff everytime I see it over her I fall in love!!! Hope your weekend was wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful tag, Jessica! The sparkly berries are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a Beautiful gift tag my friend. Love the color combo and the holly is so pretty. Hope you have a great Monday and an Awesome Week my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful gift tag. :) Love the shape and all the details. Happy Holidays. Tami

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super fun tag. I Love the sentiment and the background paper is just perfect!!! Great job my friend!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely tag!! I love the wonderful holly with just a touch of shine!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty tag, I love all the different elements you have use to create it, gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW BEAUTIFUL job with Emma's new dies Jessica!your gift tag is just GORGEOUS my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous tag Jessica, love that die and the sparkle on the berries is gorgeous :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this tag, love the craft card on it thanks for joining us at stamptacular this week

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the shape os this tag!!!! So pretty!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. so cute Jessica! don't you just love the new dies!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Happy New Year!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your tag is LOVELY!!!
    Thanks for joining us at PIO!!
    Happy New Year! Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete